OP Member
Thanks Meter: 43

77 posts
Thank you for sharing your experience.
20th September 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 58

217 posts
More
i love this app... at my place the signal bar only 2 or 3 bar.. but with this app i got full bar! thank you!!
20th September 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 163

1,264 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhighlight

I'm experiencing some weird problems with my provider (vodafone) in my nearby local town (germany). My smartphone has excellent reception (H+, I don't use 4G/LTE) but just doesn't send data through it. It works fine for like 30 seconds, then does absolutely nothing for 2-30 minutes. Really terrible, since my spotify premium becomes useless there.

Back to topic: Your app sounds great. The UI is a bit laggy but if it works... who cares? I'll leave home in some hours and then test the functionality. Hopefully this helps. Gonna report on later.

I have the same kind of problem too. At home i get a good signal on 3G but the difference is that i can't make calls either and when some one calls me they get my voicemail. Does this also helps for being reachable for phone calls?

For now i switch to 2G at home and then it works fine.

(phone/connection work just fine when in other area by the way)
20th September 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #74  
OP Member

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidphilev

I have the same kind of problem too. At home i get a good signal on 3G but the difference is that i can't make calls either and when some one calls me they get my voicemail. Does this also helps for being reachable for phone calls?

For now i switch to 2G at home and then it works fine.

(phone/connection work just fine when in other area by the way)

It's not meant for that but it might have some indirect effect. You can try and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezwanmir

i love this app... at my place the signal bar only 2 or 3 bar.. but with this app i got full bar! thank you!!

That's great!
20th September 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 163

1,264 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.goofy

It's not meant for that but it might have some indirect effect. You can try and find out.

Will do, thanks

I think the problem is exactly this:

There are 2 cells in my neighbourhood. One is 2G only (closest tower), the other one is UMTS. Since the phone measures a good signal from the UMTS tower it refuses to switch to the 2G-tower that is nearer. The only question is: why does it measure a good signal while this UMTS-tower is (too?) far away.
23rd October 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Unhappy Update don't work...
Sorry but I use Samsung GT-S7710 with Android 4.1.2. I can't update my rom cause it's a phone from my enterprise.
The last version 1.2.2. work. Do you have the 1.2.2 apk plz ? Or an update ?
The probleme is : in app, mobile data stay "on" even the data from the phone is "off"... But we just use wifi intranet...

Thank you.
24th October 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #77  
OP Member

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batu73

Sorry but I use Samsung GT-S7710 with Android 4.1.2. I can't update my rom cause it's a phone from my enterprise.
The last version 1.2.2. work. Do you have the 1.2.2 apk plz ? Or an update ?
The probleme is : in app, mobile data stay "on" even the data from the phone is "off"... But we just use wifi intranet...

Thank you.

Just deactivate Active Keep Alive and then turn off mobile data from your phone settings. It should work fine.
If not, you can have the old apk.
24th October 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
But I need this fonction Keep Alive always. Because we use a lot of Wifi Hotpost with my job... Can you send me the previous version ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
connection drop, connection stabilizer, disconnection, network connection lost, reconnect
Previous Thread Next Thread