FORUMS

[Q] Google+ app

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By matejilic, Member on 6th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, did anyone notice that the new version of the Google+ app turns on background sync of Auto-upload, photos and the app by itself? The result of that is a deterioted battery life. I have to turn it off manually at least 2 times a day.

7th June 2014, 07:42 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 1,296

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matejilic

Hello, did anyone notice that the new version of the Google+ app turns on background sync of Auto-upload, photos and the app by itself? The result of that is a deterioted battery life. I have to turn it off manually at least 2 times a day.

Hi,

Turn it off from the sync configuration in settings app itself, turned off the first time and never needed to touch a button .

~Lord
11th June 2014, 10:02 PM |#3  
OP Member
Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLordxX

Hi,

Turn it off from the sync configuration in settings app itself, turned off the first time and never needed to touch a button .

~Lord

I did that and it still turns the features on. Wtf? I think it turns it on when I tap on the icon (new posts, touch to see them) in the bottom left.
24th October 2014, 07:47 AM |#4  
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matejilic

I did that and it still turns the features on. Wtf? I think it turns it on when I tap on the icon (new posts, touch to see them) in the bottom left.

Greenify!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread