[ROM][MOAR][NE5] v2.1 / Music Control / Epic Awesomeness / How Many Mods!? [9.5.14]

OP rompnit

Today, 03:13 AM   |  #4431  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 1,846

1,277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googster

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56225666
When you clear caches does it clear your settings for Ktweaker kernel... Cause every timei clear cache not dealvic cache it removes my settings!

No, never has for me. The profile and settings I use for KT Kernel are not changed. I've had no ill effects from letting TiBu clear caches and reboot for me on a nightly basis.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ramer84015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:51 AM   |  #4432  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 62

239 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer84015

No, never has for me. The profile and settings I use for KT Kernel are not changed. I've had no ill effects from letting TiBu clear caches and reboot for me on a nightly basis.

I used your suggestion and have TiBi clear caches and reboot for me on a nightly basis and it seems to really help. Only issue I have with it is that I have to reset my home screen wallpaper and input method to Swype every time it reboots.
The Following User Says Thank You to crakel06 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:23 AM   |  #4433  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 1,846

1,277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crakel06

I used your suggestion and have TiBi clear caches and reboot for me on a nightly basis and it seems to really help. Only issue I have with it is that I have to reset my home screen wallpaper and input method to Swype every time it reboots.

Interesting that you mention that. On my tablet (Asus Memo) I have to change the input method to Swiftkey everyday, but never on my phone. I also use a wallpaper changer to change my wallpaper hourly so I don't have that problem. It would be great if we could find a common ground for every issue (wishful thinking)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramer84015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:04 AM   |  #4434  
Thanks Meter: 17

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer84015

Interesting that you mention that. On my tablet (Asus Memo) I have to change the input method to Swiftkey everyday, but never on my phone. I also use a wallpaper changer to change my wallpaper hourly so I don't have that problem. It would be great if we could find a common ground for every issue (wishful thinking)

Im going to try it and see what happens...

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56237450
It worked for me. Thanks fellas. @Ramer84015 @crakel06
Today, 07:13 AM   |  #4435  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 20

40 posts
Anyone know of anyway to link the notification ringtone volumes, other then that still by far the best, been on moar since the s3

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 11:10 AM   |  #4436  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN
Thanks Meter: 17,293

2,841 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please join me in congratulating @Ramer84015 for earning the XDA Recognized Contributor status!! Well deserved!
Today, 11:11 AM   |  #4437  
Flag Littleton, CO
Thanks Meter: 1,723

3,967 posts
More
Congratulations @Ramer84015!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, moar, morphology, rompnit, speed
Previous Thread Next Thread