Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] boot loop problem on my 9005 with x note.

OP m6ceb

14th February 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #31  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
Thanks so much again! This x note rom is awesome! I could not have done this without you and I'm very grateful!!

Matt, m6ceb
The Following User Says Thank You to m6ceb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #32  
OP Member

33 posts
More
@radicalisto hiya mate its me again. Thanks for all your help with this thread all that time ago! I have been using xnote 10 ever since and was wanting to put xnote 18 on now but i am a little unsure how to go about it? I remeber i have the polish kit kat version so do i download xnote 18 then just flash over the top? Thanks again mate i really appreciate your time

M6CEB "google it"
24th October 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #33  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511

3,699 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m6ceb

@radicalisto hiya mate its me again. Thanks for all your help with this thread all that time ago! I have been using xnote 10 ever since and was wanting to put xnote 18 on now but i am a little unsure how to go about it? I remeber i have the polish kit kat version so do i download xnote 18 then just flash over the top? Thanks again mate i really appreciate your time

M6CEB "google it"

Hi @m6ceb - it's been a while since I've had an Note 3, so unsure if you need to upgrade your boot loader again in order to flash a more recent version. If you do (have a quick read around to be 100%) just upgrade your firmware via Odin like previously, then flash your recovery and then xnote again.

If you don't need to upgrade it, flash over it and do the usual wipes format /system wipe data and cache etc. And you should be good to go
24th October 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #34  
OP Member

33 posts
More
Thanks very much. I just flashed over the top and works a treat cheers mate

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread