SmartBand SWR10 3rd party Apps and Hacks

OP derLoki

7th October 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Did you enable notifications for the taskervibrate apk in the smartband connect application
19th October 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #72  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 10

84 posts
More
Is it possible to set notifications vibration according to application?

Like this
Mail: one short vibration
Sms: three short vibration
Others : one long

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk
20th October 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
With the normal sony smartband application this is not possible.

Even the tasker plugin can not really do short vibrations (i.e. 100ms ) - it can only do long ones with a break inbetween. So playing with tasker and the plugin will only give you some possibility for that, but not as you asked.

Btw. the announcement for the api has been for some time now, and there are no news from sony until now - their support forum is very silent also. Hopefully there will be updates soon
Today, 12:14 AM   |  #74  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
The best use I can think of for the smart band is at night with the phone in a docking station by the bed.

Let's say you wake up at night and want to know what time it is but don't want to get out from under your cosy duvet. Pressing the button on the smartband would light up the screen showing a clock of your preference and another press would turn it off again.

Is something like this theoretically possible to create?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Turtle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 11:19 AM   |  #75  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 25

198 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Turtle

The best use I can think of for the smart band is at night with the phone in a docking station by the bed.

Let's say you wake up at night and want to know what time it is but don't want to get out from under your cosy duvet. Pressing the button on the smartband would light up the screen showing a clock of your preference and another press would turn it off again.

Is something like this theoretically possible to create?

That would be awesome!
Today, 01:47 PM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 27

100 posts
More
The one thing I really want to do, is disable all the accelerometer and gyroscope hardware - I only want to use it for notifications, keeping the phone unlocked when nearby (this works fine on the Z3, but the lockscreen still shows momentarily which is kinda clunky), and maybe as a remote for the odd thing (quite like the clock idea Tiny Turtle suggested!).

If we could disable the bulk of the hardware, the battery life would be vastly improved!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread