(REQ)Android 4.4.2 TW missing lockscreen effects

OP sephkateno

19th January 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ptolemaida
Thanks Meter: 18

236 posts
More
Hello when I first bought my note 3 (4.3) in the lockscreen settings when you selected swipe you had three choices none watercolor and ripple effect now when I selected none it would show the lights effect like on galaxy s 4 this wasn't a mod it had it with the official firmware.And on most customized if not all roms on xda they had the mod for the ink that would show on the ripples when you used your s pen to appear with the finger too since I updated to 4.4.2 these two functions fell out of the window I just was hoping someone with some development skills could make these work with 4.4.2. Anyone??
19th January 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sunshine Coast, Australia
Thanks Meter: 6,833

2,459 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephkateno

Hello when I first bought my note 3 (4.3) in the lockscreen settings when you selected swipe you had three choices none watercolor and ripple effect now when I selected none it would show the lights effect like on galaxy s 4 this wasn't a mod it had it with the official firmware.And on most customized if not all roms on xda they had the mod for the ink that would show on the ripples when you used your s pen to appear with the finger too since I updated to 4.4.2 these two functions fell out of the window I just was hoping someone with some development skills could make these work with 4.4.2. Anyone??

There's lots of changes in the smali so it is going to take some time to work out how to do the finger ink. I did it first with Note 3 but having trouble with it at the moment so you will need to wait I'm afraid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not-i For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #3  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 447

1,650 posts
More
yes.Thanks dev for your work
Hate more in more Samsung for their policy .....
19th January 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ptolemaida
Thanks Meter: 18

236 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by not-i

There's lots of changes in the smali so it is going to take some time to work out how to do the finger ink. I did it first with Note 3 but having trouble with it at the moment so you will need to wait I'm afraid

Thank you for the feedback I hope it will be possible then soon what about the lights effect? Same case? I heard samsung released the source code for 4.4.2 but not for note 3....will that help in our case...or not?
24th October 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 63

143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephkateno

Thank you for the feedback I hope it will be possible then soon what about the lights effect? Same case? I heard samsung released the source code for 4.4.2 but not for note 3....will that help in our case...or not?

For enabling light effect on Note 3 running Kitkat 4.4.2, Please check out here
and here for ripple ink effect with fingers or without S-Pen....

Thanks.
Last edited by amk19; 24th October 2014 at 04:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to amk19 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread