editing Built.prop done the job
you are great man
for anyone else trying to do this
you need to do
2) file explorer, i used "Total Commander"
3) go to File System Root>system
4) open built.prop with inbuilt total commander editor
5) search ro.securestorage.support=true, edit and change true to false
6) save then file and reboot
Regards to Frapeti
I tried Frapeti's idea to change TRUE to FALSE and it works but to open the root system you need to install first the TOTAL COMMANDER APP so thank you also to you for giving me an idea on how to open the root system, but the problem is every time I edit the ro.securestorage.support=true, into false and save it, it says ERROR. I feel so frustrated coz I keep on looking for the solution for a week now, hassle, looks like hopeless, time consumings. So what I did is I tried again to look for another solution until I found this link where I downloaded the pre rooted rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2250824 that is match with my phone so please be careful on downloading so that it will not destroy your mobile, here's mine "PHONE: XXUFNB8"
After I downloaded Pre Rooted Rom that is match to my Phone Samsung Galaxy S4, the SUPERSU APP installed, nothing is change in my phone, no reset factory settings happened except the DEVICE/SYSTEM Official changed to CUSTOM (I dont care coz the important is the wifi will work again) and KNOW APP Disappear, i dont know where it goes. =)
Now heres the steps I did, this is a very BIG HELP from me that is not IT or COMPUTER LITERATE. Hehehe!
- Download the Pre Rooted ROM from this link, just follow the FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download Total Commander App
- Open Total Commander App (SuperSu will pop up and ask permission)
- Click GRANT
- Open File System Root
- Open build.prop
- Search ro.securestorage.support=true, edit and change true to false
- Click Save Button
- Enjoy Everyone
Sometimes updates from Samsung makes it worse and feel someone frustrated.
Finally I enjoyed my Samsung Galaxy S4. Thank you so much to the guys who keeps giving solutions to the problems like this. Sorry for my grammar. Hehe!