Post Reply

[APP][MultiColor]Htc_BlinkFeed Port + HtcIME by gakugaku[Oct 23thUpdate]

OP gakugaku

Today, 01:47 AM   |  #1181  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
The weather clock widget that is shown in all screenshots is not available for me after install. Can someone please advise?

Thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 03:46 AM   |  #1182  
blurhns's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iasi,Romania
Thanks Meter: 24
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Install all files from v14 zip

I did it. I tried all . Thats why i came here
Today, 06:40 AM   |  #1183  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
2,122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurhns

I did it. I tried all . Thats why i came here

Then uninstalled all previous versions and then install v14

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzer

Whenever i try install blinkfeed v14 it doesn't install it returns with the message

App not installed.

Any solutions?

Installing on top of previous version sometimes doesn't work, so uninstall all previous version then try again
Today, 07:17 AM   |  #1184  
blurhns's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iasi,Romania
Thanks Meter: 24
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Then uninstalled all previous versions and then install v14

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------


Installing on top of previous version sometimes doesn't work, so uninstall all previous version then try again

man, i've tried that, i even do a system format. i did everything. but from v12+ on my device just keep crashing, on v10 i don't have that problem but i use art..
Today, 08:45 AM   |  #1185  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
2,122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurhns

man, i've tried that, i even do a system format. i did everything. but from v12+ on my device just keep crashing, on v10 i don't have that problem but i use art..

Okay then its art issue.. V14 is suppose to be art compatible... If u haven't yet tried v14 then give it a shot
Today, 09:15 AM   |  #1186  
xdagee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 468
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzer

Whenever i try install blinkfeed v14 it doesn't install it returns with the message

App not installed.

Any solutions?

move to system/app & set permission
Today, 03:23 PM   |  #1187  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Can you add Chinese Language Pack for the HTCIME?
Today, 03:50 PM   |  #1188  
TheTechnolgyhelper's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Remscheid
Thanks Meter: 343
 
437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Sry but for me it doesn't work. Feed doesn't work. Weather and clock app too I have a xperia z with 4.4.4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank