Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Where to find 4.4.2 odin firmware with separated files ( boot, phone, pda, csc )

OP ul71m0

26th June 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 4

151 posts
More
Hi

after playing with number of 4.4.2 roms on my SM-N9005 live demo unit i tried to flash this 4 files ( boot, phone, pda, csc ) from this thread as i read there that it works well with live demo unit, but i couldnt because it is 4.3 based rom and i couldnt flash bootloader.

Odin gives me an error on the beginning of flashing. So i tried to flash 3 files without bootloader and after odin finished i was stuck in bootloop.

The only solution to get phone back working is to flash stock firmware from sammyfirmware including with .pit file and repartition.

But now i have other problem, bunch of reboots, even on custom roms. Camera gives "Warning: Camera Failed!" I tried few stock roms and few custom roms and not luck with camera.

So i want to try to flash some 4.4.2 rom with this 4 files, maybe with .pit file too, but i cant find a place where i can download them.

I tried with few singlefile roms from sammobile but no luck with getting camera fixed, god knows what i did there. At least camera worked before fine but now it wont open and it is frustrating.

Is there any place where i can download frimware with this separated files? Or is there any way that i can extract them from other firmware that i can download on sammobile?
Last edited by ul71m0; 26th June 2014 at 10:11 PM.
24th October 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

118 posts
hi same problem have you find solution ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread