Enviado desde mi SM-G900T

Of course it does

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd October 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #794  
Cheriton
Thanks Meter: 26

124 posts
More
I have had a few cases where the touchscreen become non-responsive, forcing me to do a battery pull. I didn't overclock,underclock, just left it as is. Also can't do a logcat when you can't do anything at all.

I am using the G900T on the NH5 firmware and modem on stock touchwiz......etc. Last used ver. was 10.15.. Just wondering if anyone else was having this same issue? I assume it's because of the firmware im on.

Search is currently down, or i would use that wonderful feature.
vBulletin Message

The advanced search engine is temporarily unavailable. While the vBulletin search engine is down, please use Google site search to find things on XDA. We are working to bring vBulletin search back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
23rd October 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #795  
Thanks Meter: 174

401 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by esjames

I have had a few cases where the touchscreen become non-responsive, forcing me to do a battery pull. I didn't overclock,underclock, just left it as is. Also can't do a logcat when you can't do anything at all.

I am using the G900T on the NH5 firmware and modem on stock touchwiz......etc. Last used ver. was 10.15.. Just wondering if anyone else was having this same issue? I assume it's because of the firmware im on.

Search is currently down, or i would use that wonderful feature.
vBulletin Message

The advanced search engine is temporarily unavailable. While the vBulletin search engine is down, please use Google site search to find things on XDA. We are working to bring vBulletin search back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

What rom? I see you stated stock TouchWiz, is that the stock rooted or a different one?

I tried the two kernels before the latest release, no problem on alliance v4 or skyfall.

G900t nh5 here also, trying to help.

When does it happen?
Yesterday, 12:35 AM   |  #796  
Cheriton

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by em0ney14

What rom? I see you stated stock TouchWiz, is that the stock rooted or a different one?

I tried the two kernels before the latest release, no problem on alliance v4 or skyfall.

G900t nh5 here also, trying to help.

When does it happen?

I'm using from this link the de-odex ver. -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...-free-t2877511

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to it, I downloaded the most resent kernel 10.20 and with the same results within minutes of this post.

I always used this kernel with my S3 and loved it. I wonder if its my device.

Thanks for the reply.
Last edited by esjames; Yesterday at 12:38 AM.
Yesterday, 05:21 AM   |  #797  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Tempe
Thanks Meter: 39,031

14,229 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm using from this link the de-odex ver. -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...-free-t2877511

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to it, I downloaded the most resent kernel 10.20 and with the same results within minutes of this post.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have the sweep 2 wake or any of those options on? Or is that ROM derived from an International ROM? If so, then thats your problem, some phones cant handle it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktoonsez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 02:58 PM   |  #798  
Thanks Meter: 33

179 posts
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.

I noticed if I use dt2w or s2w my phone uses a lot more battery than if I dont, .7% per hour compared to practactly nothing with them off. took my phone off the charger 4.5 hours ago and had 97% battery where with those options turned off it would normally be 100% or 99% without using the phone in that time period so maybe check that out bc I'm averaging 6+ hrs sot n multiple days without charging with this amazing kernel and that's playing games and occasionally using a battery heavy app here and there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to fantasy2c For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:02 AM   |  #799  
Flag Little Ferry
Thanks Meter: 2,341

3,577 posts
More
@esjames if you're using xposed could be a module interfering, or dvfs module if your using it. I had a similar issue undervolting too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to sshafranko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:14 AM   |  #800  
Cheriton

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshafranko

@esjames if you're using xposed could be a module interfering, or dvfs module if your using it. I had a similar issue undervolting too much.

That is very well possible, but I switched over to aosp (cm11) today as i really don't like touchwiz all that much. I would do some testing on all the possibilities, but I really don't wanna pull out my stock backup.

Thank you all for the possible solutions, you guys are great.

Now to install KT kernel!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread