Post Reply

[4.4 ROOT] [BOUNTY] New Root Method Exploit or Full Bootloader Unlock Droid Maxx

OP 92029

24th October 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #621  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anlog

I didn't realize this was an option! Just sent $45 - how long does it usually take? Hopefully the code will work for my brand new Droid Maxx with 4.4.4.

I have seen time frames ranging from 18 hours to as long as a week.
24th October 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #622  
Junior Member
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
hi ! thanks! i flashed twrp but when I boot it doesnt ask me if I want to root, what else can I do? (i searched and everywhere said that I only needed to reboot the device)

sorry for the amount of question but I am really noob on this.

thanks for your help and time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeynshelby

That's right. Great success with 2014 models. 2013 models are a no go.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------



Oh, yeah I missed that. If the bootloader is unlocked then he should be good to go.

24th October 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #623  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 175
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxroddupuy

hi ! thanks! i flashed twrp but when I boot it doesnt ask me if I want to root, what else can I do? (i searched and everywhere said that I only needed to reboot the device)

sorry for the amount of question but I am really noob on this.

thanks for your help and time!

You need to boot into recovery. When you select reboot from the TWRP touch screen menu it'll ask you then.

Sent from My Droid Ultra
24th October 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #624  
Junior Member
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
that is what I did and is not working, i tried all the menu's reboot options

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyk621

You need to boot into recovery. When you select reboot from the TWRP touch screen menu it'll ask you then.

Sent from My Droid Ultra

24th October 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #625  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 175
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxroddupuy

that is what I did and is not working, i tried all the menu's reboot options

thanks!

You're sure you're not rooted already?

Sent from My Droid Ultra
24th October 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #626  
livinginkaos's Avatar
Member
Oregon
Thanks Meter: 60
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
It is possible the binary got pushed, but SuperSU didn't get installed. Happens to me now and then. You might try installing it manually and open it and see if it flies.
The Following User Says Thank You to livinginkaos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 01:13 AM   |  #627  
Junior Member
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinginkaos

It is possible the binary got pushed, but SuperSU didn't get installed. Happens to me now and then. You might try installing it manually and open it and see if it flies.

Flawless victory! !

Many thanksĄ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-24-22-11-48.png
Views:	67
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	2984047  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxroddupuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid Ultra General by ThreadRank