Note 3 now Useless > Error Message .....

Search This thread

vja4Him

Jan 16, 2011
My Note 3 is completely useless now ... !!! After charging, booted, get Error Message: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped." I clicked on ok, but get the same Error Message. Rebooted, same Error Message. Removed battery, rebooted, same Error Message. Can't do anything with the phone .....

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
My Note 3 is completely useless now ... !!! After charging, booted, get Error Message: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped." I clicked on ok, but get the same Error Message. Rebooted, same Error Message. Removed battery, rebooted, same Error Message. Can't do anything with the phone .....

Flash stock firmware using Odin . u can get the firmware packages from www.sammobile.com

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
I called Samsung Tech Support. They told me to do a Reset, which I did. So far everything is good .... All of the apps that got erased are automatically downloading all over again, which is nice. Lost most of my Contacts and Camera Pics, and probably other data (private Journal).

Nice to see your device is now working well.
But did u do the same steps again after doing a factory reset? Or using as it is?

DazzaBrahh

Nov 16, 2012

If you had googled the error message you would have saved yourself some time. This used to happen to my HTC sensation XL and once with my note 3.
That process is your contacts syncing repeatedly, so just navigate to your application settings while cancelling the error message and force stop contacts and contacts sync, clear cache and you're done.

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Most people don't know what to do when they get their device stuck in problems. Same was up with op. He didn't knew clearing cache would solve it . He was on the safe side by asking the tech ofiicials itself.

If he would go to recovery and would mess up somethings he would be in more trouble.

Anyways the issue is solved. :good:
I don't think thread discussion should still be open.
@op , if u want u may ask moderators to close this thread if u are done with.

Regards,
Akhilendra Gadde

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
Possible Problem: Android 4.4.2 KitKat - Worst Android Version Ever!

Which Android-Version and BaseBand number has it got?
4.4.2 is Problematic and Buggy. And Also Deletes files
4.3 is Good.

The WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission must only grant write access to the primary external storage on a device. Apps must not be allowed to write to secondary external storage devices, except in their package-specific directories as allowed by synthesized permissions. Restricting writes in this way ensures the system can clean up files (=delete them forever, without recovery chance because of that not-so-good MTP that repalced the much better MASS-STORAGE!) when applications are uninstalled.
icon8.gif
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Why does Google want that Android Deletes „Junk"-files?
If you take Pictures and Video Recordings with CameraMX for Example, then you uninstall CameraMX, then your Recordings would stay there at Andorid 4.3. But evil KitKat 4.4.2 Andriod would delete your files!

There would be a chance at Rooted Devices to recover with IsoBuster, the worldwieds best data recovery program, if your device is rooted. But with a locked bootloader, if you want to unlock it, there's something called „Factory-Data-Reset!“

PLEASE; Google!
Please remove this „data-junk-cleaner"!
Memories and CameraMX-Reocrdings or Whatever like Paint-Pro-Drawings (I Love Playing with Kids Mode!❤) aren't junk!
Is there a way to turn off this DataJunk-Removage that cleans more valueable data than junky data?

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Backup before doing a Factory-Reset!

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

There's a Difference between Factory-Reset and Factory-DATA-_Reset!

Factory Reset is Resetting Changes (not Physical damage) to the Fevice to the point where it was copletely unused.

Factory DATA Reset Wipes (Safe-Deletes) all User Data from Storage. No recovery chance anymore! TOO BAD!

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
AnDrOiD 4.4.2 is the most BOGUS AndrOId Version i've EVER SEEN in the version History List!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flash stock firmware using Odin . u can get the firmware packages from www.sammobile.com