Customizable home screen replacement based on the AOSP Launcher3 With The KitKat 4.4.3 Goodies.
Kitkat 4.4.3 Launcher features:
- Based on Android 4.4.3 Launcher Source Code [Click HERE To Check Out AOSP Source Code]
- Supports icon packs [Please go down and read which icons pack are supported.]
- 1 inbuilt icon pack
ICONS PACKS FOR KITKAT 4.4.3 LAUNCHER FREE :
Kitkat launcher free supports Lunux Launcher icon packs only.
If you are a user Then :
Search for Lunux Launcher icon packs here :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...AVS+Developers or in all apps section of Google Play
Else If you are a developer Then :
Add this intent to the main activity in AndroidManifest.xml file of your Icon Pack to make it support Lunux Launcher :
<intent-filter> <action android:name="dev.avs.lunux.launcher.iconpack" /> <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> </intent-filter>
DOWNLOAD : CHECK DOWNLOADS TAB FOR APK FILE ELSE DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY
1. Long-pressing on any empty space of homescreen will take you to the edit mode.
2. To add a new screen, long-press on an icon and drag it to the right border of the screen.
3. To delete a screen, just remove all the icons and widgets on the screen.
4. To re-order the screens, long-press the screen in edit mode and drag it to left/right screen border.
5. To create a folder on desktop, touch and hold an app, either from the drawer or from homescreen, and move it over another one.
Android 4.4.3, Android Kitkat, Android Kitkat 4.4.3, Nexus 5 Launcher
Android 4.4.3 Launcher, App for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: v1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-05
Last Updated 2014-06-05