[10/21][ROM][N9005] XXUENF4 4.4.2 Odexed Multi CSC DPI, Ultimate V16-AOSP (AIO 171Mo)

OP rayman95

23rd October 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #961  
OP Senior Member
Flag monaco
Thanks Meter: 712

1,524 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibiner

This tw rom look interesting. Less that 1 gb! I wonder how is the battery life of it and is it possible to theme those toggle? Theme rom?

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I'm kinda Confused by install instruction that flash odex stuff at end. Any clearer instruction? Thanks in advance

battery is good, i post some pages ago screen pictures.......actually I test shinto kernel and the battery seems better...
for theme I think yes, never themed my rom
odex is not obligatory.......If you want to achieve at the end of your setup, you odex the rom and remove class dex,
odexing give you smoothness and speed and maybe more battery....
23rd October 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #962  
Thanks Meter: 351

1,539 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayman95

battery is good, i post some pages ago screen pictures.......actually I test shinto kernel and the battery seems better...
for theme I think yes, never themed my rom
odex is not obligatory.......If you want to achieve at the end of your setup, you odex the rom and remove class dex,
odexing give you smoothness and speed and maybe more battery....

Odex as it after flashing done and boot up then odex or I need to flash something directly after flashing rom by staying at recovery. And clean zip you provided, when should I flash it?
23rd October 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #963  
OP Senior Member
Flag monaco

1,524 posts
More
Quote:

Odex as it after flashing done and boot up then odex or I need to flash something directly after flashing rom by staying at recovery. And clean zip you provided, when should I flash it?

no it's at any time you can odex......install your apps and restore backup with TB if you have......
and when everything is OK you odex the rom...after the reboot you boot in recovery and glash clas dex and finish
but I repeat it's not obligatory......look the post on odexer tool in my signature

here is the battery screen
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=913
23rd October 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #964  

1,539 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayman95

no it's at any time you can odex......install your apps and restore backup with TB if you have......
and when everything is OK you odex the rom...after the reboot you boot in recovery and glash clas dex and finish
but I repeat it's not obligatory......look the post on odexer tool in my signature

here is the battery screen
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=913

I'm clear now. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Just saw hal v4 few page. Is v16 also slimmed down or hal v4 is better. Which recommended for stability and battery
23rd October 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #965  

1,539 posts
Anyone facing this? any app i try to download using google play store always stuck at downloading.
23rd October 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #966  
OP Senior Member
Flag monaco

1,524 posts
More
Quote:

I'm clear now. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Just saw hal v4 few page. Is v16 also slimmed down or hal v4 is better. Which recommended for stability and battery

no definitely V16. ...Hal is based on ND6 and is much lighter but miss some apps....

Quote:

Anyone facing this? any app i try to download using google play store always stuck at downloading.

No... try to wipe cache in playstore app....and if still unworking delete google account and connect again...
The Following User Says Thank You to rayman95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #967  
Thanks Meter: 149

2,034 posts
Could you link me to the shinto kernal?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
23rd October 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #968  
Flag oran
Thanks Meter: 151

1,482 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imppy

Could you link me to the shinto kernal?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

here it is a link for it
http://precog.me/2014/10/10/release-...-note-3-n9005/
The Following User Says Thank You to zenosteam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 11:14 AM   |  #969  

1,539 posts
First time using odex ROM. Battery is impressive! Note that I took screen shot right after a 3 second charge.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread