View Poll Results: Which Kernel Has suited you the best?
Stock Kernel 7 17.95%
Phoenix Kernel 3 7.69%
AGNI Kernel 22 56.41%
Nadia Kernel 7 17.95%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

[Experience][Share]My Usage and Testing of Custom kernels for Touchwiz Kitkat.

OP KNIGHT97

25th October 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #31  
Flag Male'
Thanks Meter: 2

39 posts
More
Post Nice post!
Hi- I am also torn between Agni and Nadia kernel.. I have both downloaded and ready to install. I think you forgot to tell that Nadia comes with CWM/TWRP flashable file and Agni; with Aroma Installer.

Latest Nadia Size is 8.6MB (Vr7-latest) while the latest AGni (V4.2.9) comes 13.8MB- Also means Aroma Install will choose what to install (have an option)+1 point. Correct?

What i want is- sound mod- memory read mod and most of all battery MOD. I feel its a great job you have done for yourself and not very much for the readers since my confusion increased reading.. The reason people read is to make up their mind right? I would love to ask you which one you prefer from both (Most probably you are using your own- seeing your are a great developer).

Also, an update on your post
2) AGNI doesn't play well with folder-mount ( Fix).
3) Nadia gave a bootloop when flashed over AGNI ( resolved and unreported as of late revisions).
4) Some users lost root access when flashing Nadia (fixed- and reflash recommended).
5) Nadia uses Synapse app to control kernel. & provides an almost full fledged GUI for tweaking the parameters!

But thanks for the write-up. Informative never the less. its even more confusing now that both are stable versions and very less issues being reported.. Tell you what- i can never find time to read all those data you did..i have to rely on info and experience.. but great job there!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread