View Poll Results: How would you rate this ROM?
5 Stars <Awesome> 193 72.28%
4 Stars <Good> 61 22.85%
3 Stars <Neutral> 8 3.00%
2 Stars <Bad> 0 0%
1 Star <Worst> 5 1.87%
Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

[XPERIA][4.4.2-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.5 FOR Xolo Q700/Q700i/Q800/Fly iq446/Allview P5 quad[Performance + Gaming + Battery Life]

OP bgos10

23rd October 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #521  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 771

384 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvampire4u

First of all thnx for wonderful ROM i was using this ROM for 2 days.. was very cool and nice for use on Xolo Q800.. But on the 2 day night ( that is 3 days ago ) i try to update my Twrp 2.4.1.0 to 2.5 by Mobileuncle mtk tool.. that did not got upgrade.. thats fine but from that restart my mobile says " Sim card 2 not detected " " Sim card 2 not detected" .. baseband version unknown, IMEI number invalid.. I tried re-installing this ROM, S4 ROM, 4.2.1 by back37, ProjectDoge_Final... but same error on all this 4 ROMs.. wifi is working, BT working, rest all working.. only sim card not detecting. Then i try to put my Stock ROM which was by default mobiles out of box ROM ( 4.1.2 ). i took that ROM backup in twrp while putting 1st custom ROM.. and after restoring that ROM from twrp sim card working fine!!
I try to solve this issue by many methods AT+ commands, mtk droid tools, Mobile uncle IMEI backup option, restoring recovery by SP flash tool, SN write tool, did almost all to fix IMEI null and baseband unknown.. but no luck. commands not getting sent, droid tool saying dev/pttycmd1 not found, IMEI writing tool not detecting mobile whn all usb driver is installed and m able to copy data by usb... i rele dnt like look of this 4.1.2 stock rom.... plz help me with this.. i want to enjoy Purexperia Z2 ROM

Thnks in advance

Hi ,
Seems that you messed up your baseband trying to flash twrp but don't worry we have a solution
Just google for "xolo unbrick blog-android.com" you'll find a tutorial just follow it
23rd October 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #522  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Hi, i use this ROM on my CUBOT GT99 and it's FANTASTIC ...

some times I have some problems when active data connection, the connection is not active and I have to restart the phone

can you help me ????
thanks

Denis
23rd October 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #523  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham

384 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

First of all thnx for wonderful ROM i was using this ROM for 2 days.. was very cool and nice for use on Xolo Q800.. But on the 2 day night ( that is 3 days ago ) i try to update my Twrp 2.4.1.0 to 2.5 by Mobileuncle mtk tool.. that did not got upgrade.. thats fine but from that restart my mobile says " Sim card 2 not detected " " Sim card 2 not detected" .. baseband version unknown, IMEI number invalid.. I tried re-installing this ROM, S4 ROM, 4.2.1 by back37, ProjectDoge_Final... but same error on all this 4 ROMs.. wifi is working, BT working, rest all working.. only sim card not detecting. Then i try to put my Stock ROM which was by default mobiles out of box ROM ( 4.1.2 ). i took that ROM backup in twrp while putting 1st custom ROM.. and after restoring that ROM from twrp sim card working fine!!
I try to solve this issue by many methods AT+ commands, mtk droid tools, Mobile uncle IMEI backup option, restoring recovery by SP flash tool, SN write tool, did almost all to fix IMEI null and baseband unknown.. but no luck. commands not getting sent, droid tool saying dev/pttycmd1 not found, IMEI writing tool not detecting mobile whn all usb driver is installed and m able to copy data by usb... i rele dnt like look of this 4.1.2 stock rom.... plz help me with this.. i want to enjoy Purexperia Z2 ROM

Thnks in advance

Hi ,
Seems that you messed up your baseband trying to flash twrp but don't worry we have a solution
Just google for "xolo unbrick blog-android.com" you'll find a tutorial just follow it
The Following User Says Thank You to bgos10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #524  

5 posts
Thnks for replay.. i Google it as u said and found SP tool process in all blogs .. il do SP tool process again.. with scatter file and spited files ROM.. rom is 410MB.. downloading.. il replay asap after done by tonight or tomorrow mrng
Yesterday, 01:34 PM   |  #525  

5 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgos10

Hi ,

tried to download 2 copies of rom in give like in SP tool process 410 mb copy giving error on 409/410mb that Network error occur in fact net is working properly.. thn i disable my antivirus protection and firewall then also same error.. .. i rele dnt have idea why this particular roms giving error on whn thy done downloading of 99.99%....
one more thing as i said i restored my stock rom backup from twrp and sim is detecting without problem..my cell is 100% working now on that rom only.. thn i try to download offical stock rom of my cell of 4.2.1.. it got installed from twrp and perfectly started on cell but same problem all working only sim card not detecting.. i wonder why only it is working on my stock backup rom only.. which file coantain baseband or imei info that is getting restore whn i restore my stock rom backup.. can u tell me whr it is located so that i can extract from stock rom put it manually in other roms..

thanks
Yesterday, 01:47 PM   |  #526  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham

384 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

tried to download 2 copies of rom in give like in SP tool process 410 mb copy giving error on 409/410mb that Network error occur in fact net is working properly.. thn i disable my antivirus protection and firewall then also same error.. .. i rele dnt have idea why this particular roms giving error on whn thy done downloading of 99.99%....
one more thing as i said i restored my stock rom backup from twrp and sim is detecting without problem..my cell is 100% working now on that rom only.. thn i try to download offical stock rom of my cell of 4.2.1.. it got installed from twrp and perfectly started on cell but same problem all working only sim card not detecting.. i wonder why only it is working on my stock backup rom only.. which file coantain baseband or imei info that is getting restore whn i restore my stock rom backup.. can u tell me whr it is located so that i can extract from stock rom put it manually in other roms..

thanks

Its data/nvram folder
Yesterday, 03:14 PM   |  #527  

5 posts
Quote:

Its data/nvram folder

thanks.. il try copying full nvram folder to other ROMs

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote:

Its data/nvram folder

nop.. still same after restarting as well.... i guess i need to be happy with 4.1.2 stock rom only until i have Q800
Yesterday, 03:24 PM   |  #528  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham

384 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

nop.. still same after restarting as well.... i guess i need to be happy with 4.1.2 stock rom only until i have Q800

You can use mtkdroidtools to manually enter the imei
Yesterday, 06:25 PM   |  #529  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 522

422 posts
More
Quote:

just dial *#06# in dialer
if u get invalid imei error
u can follow this link to get back ur imei
Today, 02:42 PM   |  #530  

5 posts
Unhappy
Quote:

You can use mtkdroidtools to manually enter the imei

Yes i did that 3 days ago for like 6-7 times.. it gives some error like " dev/pttycmd1 not found " or " dev/pttycmd1 flie not found "

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Yes i get Invalid imei in all other roms, il try this method and tell you.. and nice to see Pune guy.. evn m from Pune/Bavdhan

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Avi its still same.. no change still showing invalid imei... i did manually placing by root explorer still no change.. thn i did flash able imei method its giving error in twrp " Failed " means by flash able method its getting install..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread