[4.4.2] gDux v2.1 - Nu Aroma! 2 New Themes=3dUx - S5Dark AOSP,SuperFast&Awesome Batt

OP gigilie

15th June 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #51  
OP Senior Member
MN
Thanks Meter: 678

518 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by issam1979

No problem, I'm just surprised that no one noticed, or maybe no one tried the restore method.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

no these are just test builds... not promoted only for users.testers.friends i think 2 ppl had downloaded it i havent noticed anything. dont really care. im pretty open dont have much to hide
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #52  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 16

294 posts
More
I stumbled across a bug-

When editing the contacts , it crashes.

" The process- android.process.acrore has stopped"

A quick fix?

Any updates on 2.1?

Thanks
Last edited by pbman1953; 19th June 2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: added info
24th June 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 25

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie

hey Tulsa can you make a few Official TW Themes for me??? pahpahpplease I need a gDux (one that willl reset the TW Theme back to basically default)

basically just all the app icons and a few backgrounds thrown into an apk....

oh heres SLIM 2.1 beta to rip them fro let me know what u think of it and i finally did toggles for davey's purified couldnt get those dam domination toggles to stick at all if someone can take them or do better please post so i can update the ROM....... new version of BB at the bottom ohh i love that little rom... all the toggles I just released are compatible with any of my ROMs or my Ports of friends ROMs.:

gDux-v2.1-SLIM-NCx-VZW-SS-v1-gogolie.zip

daveyannihilations.PurifieD ROM v3.1-port.x1.by.gogolie-VZW-SS-NCx-442.zip

gDux-Toggles-4vzw-full-3d-v1-gogolie.zip

carHD-Toggles-4vzw-full-3d-v1-gogolie.zip

Toggles-4vzw-teal-flat-toggles-gogolie.zip

Toggles-4vzw-teal-3d-toggles-gogolie.zip

Toggles-4vzw-silver-gray3d-toggles-gogolie.zip

DSAs.BlackBox30SGS4-V1-x1-by-gogolie.zip

gigilie is it safe to flash that BlackBox rom? Im craving AOSP lol. Ive tried ur Purified its great but i flashed the teal flat toggles does that mean it does not change when u toggle them? cause mine stayed lit up lol
10th July 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Just a heads up, the link to download the Full ROM on the first post is broken. Leads to a 404 on AndroidFileHost.
26th September 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #55  
OP Senior Member
MN

518 posts
Donate to Me
More
BRAND NU: gDux v2.1 for Verizon S4 - Aroma Install / Slim Version NCx (NC2 / NC5 +)

New Update features an Aroma installer with options for fonts, apps, new themes, new theme packs, new pretty much everything. I became a perfectionist on this one and then got side tracked with a ton of ports I'm sorry if youve been waiting, but here it is!!!! The Alternate Theme is a take on kind of a visual cross between a blackened S5 and Navy Theme with Gray and Black AOSP type of feel to it does away with 3d everything and has a very sharp clean look to the theme.

Please note only the full version has an Aroma installer. the slim is just a simple update script. the slim is slightly different overall and has very few apps and mods built in. both should have my auto-root so flashing supersu after installing isnt necessary. and modules should be baked into both so you'll only need to flash your modules or my infamous WiFi fixes if WiFi isn't working after you first try the ROM. If your installing the ROM on either an MDK or another carrier you need to flash appropriate custom kernel & or APNs or Compatability Pack.

Installation:
Installing is as easy as downloading, and installing the .zip through either Safestrap or a custom recovery like TWRP (these are for sure compatible others may work too). Restart and enjoy.

Downloads:
Full Version 2.1 with Aroma!:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712461335

Slim Version 2.1:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358543218

PS: I'll be posting screenshots as soon as I can (the ROM looks way better than the 2.0 version did! Its all themed now and no white!) but if users could post theirs it'd be appreciated!! If you like the ROM be sure and donate or note the ROM name your donating towards when you paypal so I know as I'm only going to be supporting a few of my most liked by donator's ROM's in the near future as its simply too much work for 1 man and no money to keep up with over 10 ROMs and multiples threads.

Thanks for trying gDux!!!
-gogolie/gigilie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #56  
OP Senior Member
MN

518 posts
Donate to Me
More
thanks patterson for pointing out the fc mms issue fix on the way

MMS Fix 2.1 flash after install. Let me know if fix doesnt take this is a blind test while working on new stuff
Last edited by gigilie; 29th September 2014 at 03:56 AM.
Yesterday, 02:23 PM   |  #57  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 16

294 posts
More
KOT49H.I545VRUFNG6, do we need it?
By having the Gdux 2.1, which is already 4.4.2, are there any advantages to getting the newest update?

Thanks
Today, 05:28 PM   |  #58  
OP Senior Member
MN

518 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbman1953

By having the Gdux 2.1, which is already 4.4.2, are there any advantages to getting the newest update?

Thanks

you dont need it by anymeans. but by flashing ng6 modem through safestrap and the kernel through odin you can do a firmware-baseband upgrade that doesnt include bootloaders. some users say it increases their signal a bit some say it does opposite. a lot of seemingly random reboots from the stock or ota ng6 so I'd avoid that as always!

NG6 Modem Safestrap Flashable

NG6 Modem with HLOS Safestrap Flashable

NG6 Kernel Odin Flashable

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread