[Q&A/T][ROM]DN3(Ditto Note 3)

OP Bajanman

Announcement from Bajanman: E-Team rocks!
Today, 05:51 PM   |  #871  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

I'm not sure why so many members have issues with twrp tbh. Mine works with no problems (ver 2.8.0.1). I might get a fail if flashing a Rom. But wiping then rebooting back to recovery usually helps me fix that..
I see no one told them that it could have been a bad download??
Just my 2

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

I guess it could be a bad download bit not usually, over a gig is a lot to download multiple times!

If it helps I'm noticing a pattern, 2.8.0.1 is working fine on our i317s and the t889s, but not on the n7105. The two that posted on the video yesterday who couldn't get it going at all were on n7105 with 2.8.0.1. After going down to 2.7.2.1 or whatever, it worked, so I think it's a n7105/2.8.0.1 problem. I've updated my video info with this.
Today, 05:55 PM   |  #872  
Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthesummer

I guess it could be a bad download bit not usually, over a gig is a lot to download multiple times!

If it helps I'm noticing a pattern, 2.8.0.1 is working fine on our i317s and the t889s, but not on the n7105. The two that posted on the video yesterday who couldn't get it going at all were on n7105 with 2.8.0.1. After going down to 2.7.2.1 or whatever, it worked, so I think it's a n7105/2.8.0.1 problem. I've updated my video info with this.

Good eye @absinthesummer[emoji106][emoji41]...
Then that is something bigbiff would have to look into. Since its only the N7105 giving issues...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:58 PM   |  #873  
Flag Spanaway
Thanks Meter: 598

1,267 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I coudnt get the 2.8 or the next in that 2.8 series to co-operate with me that well in flashing... im on the 2.7 series twrp and no problems....[emoji51]
Att i317
Last edited by Flashvetrin; Today at 06:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashvetrin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:10 PM   |  #874  
Quote:

Good eye @absinthesummer[emoji106][emoji41]...
Then that is something bigbiff would have to look into. Since its only the N7105 giving issues...

Yes, please have him look into it. I wonder if we can get those users to grab a log? It automatically generates one when there are issues, right?
Today, 06:11 PM   |  #875  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashvetrin

I coudnt get the 2.8 or the next in that 2.8 series to co-operate with me that well in flashing... im on the 2.7 series twrp and no problems....[emoji51]
Att i317

Send a log to Bigbiff! He's the only one that can tell you why it's not working!! Or what's stopping it from working on your device..

Today, 06:14 PM   |  #876  
Quote:

Yes, please have him look into it. I wonder if we can get those users to grab a log? It automatically generates one when there are issues, right?

I think so but not sure about the auto log. But you might be right..
I'll try a few things on my att see what happens.

Today, 06:14 PM   |  #877  
Quote:

I think so but not sure about the auto log. But you might be right..
I'll try a few things on my att see what happens.

Sounds good
Today, 06:31 PM   |  #878  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 2,857

3,290 posts
More
Quote:

Philz seems to work better on the n7105, I've had issues with twrp before myself

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ditto, dn3 rom, eteam, team eletron
Previous Thread Next Thread