OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Tempe
Thanks Meter: 39,032

14,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbomb101

Pressing last kmsg does nothing. I dont see a log of it in the folder. Im using ktoons mod with stock voltage and cpu on 2.45ghz max.

Guess you didnt read what I said above, I have not been able to make the kernel produce a last_kmsg so yes the button wont do anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktoonsez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 01:14 AM   |  #1962  
Flag melbourne
Thanks Meter: 24

243 posts
More
I didnt understand it. But of course i read it.
Today, 02:56 AM   |  #1963  
Flag Olimpia-SP
Thanks Meter: 327

1,345 posts
Donate to Me
@ktoonsez in future can you add mininum gpu speed to 27 mhz to save battery in stand by?
Today, 06:12 AM   |  #1964  
Flag Gothicus
Thanks Meter: 757

3,410 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez

You need to go back 4 releases if your ROM is doing that to u, my last 3 releases are for 4.4.4 and you are on a ROM that is 4.4.2

Touchwiz has 4.4.4? This is the only issue and it rarely happens so I'll stick with it
Today, 07:22 AM   |  #1965  
Flag melbourne
Thanks Meter: 24

243 posts
More
I think unbounced (liOn Tamer) app causing my issues ppl said on its thread.
Last edited by cbomb101; Today at 11:13 AM.
Today, 02:54 PM   |  #1966  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 38

521 posts
Funny but since putting on the new 10.20.2014 version of the kernel, my CPU speeds are either 2265 (my set max) or Deep sleep. No time at all in other speeds according to CPU Spy.

Using Interactive governor, with no adjustments, cfq scheduler with no adjustments, no profiles loaded. I don't know if CPU Spy is giving me bad info (it never has before) or if that's what's really happening. If so it will kill battery life. I did clear cache and dalvik cache after installing the zip, and I've rebooted a couple of times.

Anyone have any idea or similar issue?
Today, 05:51 PM   |  #1967  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 3,073

4,228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_fine

Funny but since putting on the new 10.20.2014 version of the kernel, my CPU speeds are either 2265 (my set max) or Deep sleep. No time at all in other speeds according to CPU Spy.

Using Interactive governor, with no adjustments, cfq scheduler with no adjustments, no profiles loaded. I don't know if CPU Spy is giving me bad info (it never has before) or if that's what's really happening. If so it will kill battery life. I did clear cache and dalvik cache after installing the zip, and I've rebooted a couple of times.

Anyone have any idea or similar issue?

Reapply profile...
The Following User Says Thank You to Christiancs1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:29 PM   |  #1968  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 38

521 posts
No profile applied. Just set max and minimum cpu speeds. Should I clear data for the application?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_fine

No profile applied. Just set max and minimum cpu speeds. Should I clear data for the application?

Resetting to defaults and re-booting seems to have resolved it.
Today, 07:22 PM   |  #1969  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Tempe
Thanks Meter: 39,032

14,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @non4

Touchwiz has 4.4.4? This is the only issue and it rarely happens so I'll stick with it

Yes finally after 4.4.4 being out for almost 2 years, TW finally updated, but so far it is only the 900V, the 900F should have had it already according to the Samsung schedule but guess they fell behind.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread