FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

[Firmware] HTC ONE M7_UL | Firmware 5.11.401.10 | No Red Text | Radio 4T.27.3218.14

910 posts
Thanks Meter: 618
 
By TeHashX, Senior Member on 16th May 2014, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2014, 03:44 PM |#271  
flummi3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Im used to Flash Radio.img in recovery. Didn't know this would not work.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
 
 
8th June 2014, 03:49 PM |#272  
TeHashX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Europe
Thanks Meter: 618
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flummi3000

Im used to Flash Radio.img in recovery. Didn't know this would not work.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

If you don't know how to flash radio, better don't try, sorry, enough bricks.
The Following User Says Thank You to TeHashX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 03:51 PM |#273  
flummi3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
I know howti , but I thought I could flash in recorvery as I did many times before.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
8th June 2014, 06:34 PM |#274  
agentdr8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
Donate to Me
More
You can flash radio in recovery if the zip is made for that. Try visiting the radio collection thread. There are lots of recovery-flashable radio packages there.
10th June 2014, 12:09 AM |#275  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,811
 
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=484

Quote:
Originally Posted by flummi3000

I know howti , but I thought I could flash in recorvery as I did many times before.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 03:19 AM |#276  
Junior Member
Flag Doha,Qatar
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

I tried to flash this firmware and got huge problem.

I had some 3.62V of firmware so I downloaded the 4.19.401.11 and did sucessful flash. After that I download a version 5v from here and started.

Everything in fastboot went so good until I typed to reboot. After that HTCOne won't startup again.

I tried few solutions how to start it up but won't work ( tried Vol + & Vol - and Power for 90secs, tried under bright light solution, )

Now I got only a USB sound when I plug mobile to laptop and even if I'm holding a power button that sounds changed like something is going on but really there is no any sign to see anything.



Any solution how to run it again ?
6th August 2014, 06:47 AM |#277  
agentdr8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,393
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RimSo

Hi,

I tried to flash this firmware and got huge problem.

I had some 3.62V of firmware so I downloaded the 4.19.401.11 and did sucessful flash. After that I download a version 5v from here and started.

Everything in fastboot went so good until I typed to reboot. After that HTCOne won't startup again.

I tried few solutions how to start it up but won't work ( tried Vol + & Vol - and Power for 90secs, tried under bright light solution, )

Now I got only a USB sound when I plug mobile to laptop and even if I'm holding a power button that sounds changed like something is going on but really there is no any sign to see anything.



Any solution how to run it again ?

Visit the unbrick thread here.
The Following User Says Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 07:12 AM |#278  
Junior Member
Flag Doha,Qatar
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Visit the unbrick thread here.


Thanks ! I had visited it before I saw this post again and made it like that. Installed a Ubuntu, downloaded files and did it.

Now I'm running a version 5.something and installed a ROM which request that firmware version. Was so scared and almost lost a hope that I will see my HTCOne working again

Thanks guys !
12th August 2014, 02:09 PM |#279  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I want to flash this firmware to remove the red text warning when the splash screen tuns on.

I can't seem to figure out what firmware I'm running.

C:\Android>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.25.3263.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: NOT GOING TO LET U KNOW
(bootloader) imei: NOT GOING TO LET U KNOW
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3909mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.069s

Can I safely flash this firmware?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Oh, I'm running Viper 6.2.1
Last edited by MrFoF; 12th August 2014 at 01:50 PM.
26th October 2014, 10:37 AM |#280  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi
No red link is down.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
5.11.401.10, firmware, hboot 1.57.000, no red warning, radio
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes