ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One Won't show up on computer

OP djready

31st August 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy Having the same problem
I have a Sprint HTC M8 and it will not connect to PC. downloaded the drivers and HTC sync manager. it keeps saying Unknown Device.
31st August 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #22  
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 174

594 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirEatsBear

I have a Sprint HTC M8 and it will not connect to PC. downloaded the drivers and HTC sync manager. it keeps saying Unknown Device.

You might want to try posting a thread here.
22nd September 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #23  
Flag Rumaithyia
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
I found an easy fix for this problem:

Go to your Device Manager
Under "System Devices" you will find 2 (IWD Bus Enumerator)
One of them will have a yellow triangle on it
Just disable it, reboot your system, and plug your HTC One with HTC Sync
The Following User Says Thank You to Annobis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djready

First off i want to say hi to everyone and thank everyone for even looking at this thread. I've found some great stuff on this web site but so far nothing has worked for me so i figured i would put up a thread and see what i get back . First off i have an HTC one m7 from sprint. What im trying to do is unlock bootloader root it and sim unlock it. But im am stuck on the first step of my plan. Connecting the HTC one to the computer lol. Htc one has android 4.4.2 running htc sense 5.5. When i plug it in to the computer sometimes i wont get nothing like no noise saying that its plugged in and trying to get drivers. Other times if im lucky i look on my computer and it shows up as a cd drive but when i click on it i get nothing it says insert disc. These is what i have tried so far: htc driver 4.01.001, htc_bmp usb driver x64 1.0.5375, about five usb cables even an actual htc one cable. tried to connect it with other computers, htc sync, different usb port. I think thats everything lol. Oh and also on my ubuntu laptop but it doesn't show up. At this point im pretty disappointing at the device and kinda want to break it lol. I tried using weaksauce to see if it would work for me and it doesn't just crashes. I've seen some great stuff on these forums and i was hoping i could get a hand. I'm on a windows 7 64bit computer.

Tyvm

there is no problem with your pc or usb device port or usb ic on mobile phone mother board... the problem is in the device firmware. try another mobile phone it will show up and connected.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread