Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more
Post Reply

[Q] [HELP!] Huawei bootloader fastboot problems

OP Qraizzz

6th March 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
hi
i have the same problem with my ascend mate, i can t boot and my bootloader is lock so i have the same text:

USB Update Enter. . .
HUAWEI SDCARD AND USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
This phone is secureboot phone.
This phone is LOCK state.)


So what i can do ?
6th March 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Nousiainen
Thanks Meter: 101
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Did you unplug the USB when you tried to update from sdcard?

Lähetetty minun P6-U06 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
7th March 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomaani0

Did you unplug the USB when you tried to update from sdcard?

Lähetetty minun P6-U06 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

yes

but can i have a solution do a factory reset when the mate is booting, because i have frozen one app huawei and i think it s for this that i have bricked my HAM

This app was for huawei authentification.

thx
The Following User Says Thank You to saerdryl2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Thumbs down same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by saerdryl2

yes

but can i have a solution do a factory reset when the mate is booting, because i have frozen one app huawei and i think it s for this that i have bricked my HAM

This app was for huawei authentification.

thx

hi guys i have same problem adb shell say device not found
and also my phone is a secure boat phone any soloution????
pls help
ascend p6-u06
25th April 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Wink update problem solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by saerdryl2

yes

but can i have a solution do a factory reset when the mate is booting, because i have frozen one app huawei and i think it s for this that i have bricked my HAM

This app was for huawei authentification.

thx

hi guys
for that error which you are face to
you have to download a fresh copy of update.app from huawei official site withe pause and resume in download manager to make sure
this zip pack is ok
if your problem solved well done and finish
but if same error happened again change your sd card and use another be sure problem will solve
its worked for me
26th October 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Thumbs up Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdollahimo

hi guys
for that error which you are face to
you have to download a fresh copy of update.app from huawei official site withe pause and resume in download manager to make sure
this zip pack is ok
if your problem solved well done and finish
but if same error happened again change your sd card and use another be sure problem will solve
its worked for me

i had same problem, tried two different micro sd cards, maybe 10 different update and ROM files but nothing worked. Finally the following one worked for me, called B114-leak.rar: http://dl-uk.huaweinews.com/index.ph...oms/Ascend-P6/

Just copied over UPDATE.APP in dload folder and rebooted by pressing all three buttons.
Thanks bro,

Selim
27th October 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Angry Well done
Quote:
Originally Posted by selsipahi

i had same problem, tried two different micro sd cards, maybe 10 different update and ROM files but nothing worked. Finally the following one worked for me, called B114-leak.rar: http://dl-uk.huaweinews.com/index.ph...oms/Ascend-P6/

Just copied over UPDATE.APP in dload folder and rebooted by pressing all three buttons.
Thanks bro,

Selim

Gald to hear ur problem solved

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank