[Q&A/T] [ROM] [4.4.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth

OP LuigiBull23

4th October 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #451  
NJ
Thanks Meter: 22

131 posts
More
Video Camera not working
Hey guys, I ran a search before posting, i noticed on page 9 that someone had a problem with their video camera not working, mine is the same way, if i hold down the video camera button to record nothing happens, also if i try a video snapchat or vine i get the same issues or a FC. Anyone else having this issue? is there something i'm missing? Besides that i have zero complaints about this rom.

Wewp.....gotta update that sig.
20th October 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #452  
Flag Hamilton, ON
Thanks Meter: 21

378 posts
More
Hey everyone,

I have been running LS3.1 for a few weeks and recently tried another ROM which wasn't to my liking, so I've flashed back to LS3.1. Ever since this, I am getting intermittent network connectivity to the Rogers (Canada) network. Details below

1. ROM version - LS-KK-3.1 Official
2. Recovery + version - TWRP v2.6.0.0
3. Kernel + version - 3.4.98 - PoKernel-v2.5

I did a wipe in between each ROM flash. Is there a modem or something I should flash over top of this?

I was going to try LS 3.2 (previously theme process kept crashing, so switched back to 3.1) but it seems the 3.2 nightly folder is empty http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamliqui...ly/S4_Unified/ ?

[edit]

Looks like the nightlies for 3.2 are back up, I will try one of these.

[edit]

Nightly 3.2 is much more stable, but still having issues with intermittent network drops. Any advice with where I can start troubleshooting?
Last edited by Kops; 21st October 2014 at 12:47 AM.
28th October 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #453  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey!

Unfortunately, lurking hasn't found my answer, so:

I flashed the 10/27/14 LS KK 3.2, Mini Mod GAAPS package on an ATT S4 (sgh 1337) with Safestrap 3.72 (TWRP v2.7.0.0). Coming from NB1 base.

I've been having problems with data/wifi refusing to work, they've been stuck on the "turning on" mode. Tried flashing NB1 modules and the 8/21 PoKernel v2.5, no good, on their own or together. 10/25 version no good either. I'm pretty new to this, so did I do anything wrong? Any ideas to fix it? Any other information needed? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by l1berty0rd34th; 28th October 2014 at 01:29 AM.
28th October 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #454  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Holyoke
Thanks Meter: 5,504

5,731 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1berty0rd34th

Hey!

Unfortunately, lurking hasn't found my answer, so:

I flashed the 10/27/14 LS KK 3.2, Mini Mod GAAPS package on an ATT S4 (sgh 1337) with Safestrap 3.72 (TWRP v2.7.0.0). Coming from NB1 base.

I've been having problems with data/wifi refusing to work, they've been stuck on the "turning on" mode. Tried flashing NB1 modules and the 8/21 PoKernel v2.5, no good, on their own or together. 10/25 version no good either. I'm pretty new to this, so did I do anything wrong? Any ideas to fix it? Any other information needed? Thanks in advance!

Looks to be the kernel causing these issues as it is extremely out if date compared to the later ROM builds you're flashing. Try just flashing the ROM and gapps and see if that resolves it.
The Following User Says Thank You to LuigiBull23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #455  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiBull23

Looks to be the kernel causing these issues as it is extremely out if date compared to the later ROM builds you're flashing. Try just flashing the ROM and gapps and see if that resolves it.

That was what I had originally done, thinking the locked bootloader would reject it anyways, but unfortunately it's the same issue even without.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread