Thread Closed

[Sprint/Boost/VM][ROM][TW/4.4.2]Conquest: Singularity

OP moonknightus

28th October 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #691  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 1,179

1,248 posts
Post deleted From the Moderator ~~~Unnecessary
Last edited by oka1; 28th October 2014 at 02:39 AM.
28th October 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #692  
Forum Moderator
Flag Lake Norman, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 3,913

2,981 posts
Donate to Me
More
From the Moderator
Post Respectfully, or do not post, it does not cut any ice to claim authority, or other self aggrandizement in XDA ... All of us are here to try and improve our Android phone experience.... and to that end we stay on that topic........

Do not bring personal messages or outside conversations into threads ..... that just gets you into trouble.

Be kind, be understanding and Remember to follow the rules of XDA

Thanks,

~~ oka1
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #693  
Thanks Meter: 88

207 posts
Wow this sucks. This is my favorite ROM for my S3. Was really looking forward to new goodies in version 10. Sad to see it end. Good luck in your endeavours and thanks for all your hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to enzoevo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #694  
Forum Moderator
Flag Maras Dantia
Thanks Meter: 7,299

6,213 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetbiker7

Did you read the PM he sent me telling me what we do at XDA and what we don't do. Probably not. Bro, I've been around long enough to know how things work around here. You don't need to remind me. I wasn't self aggrandizing myself either, I was just stating facts. Sorry if some people got a little butt hurt about it.

By the way. Could you do me a favor and keep this guy from sending me PMs saying I'm harassing him. The guy sent me the 1st PM and I only answered asking him to quit sending me messages. The messages are there for you to look at if need be. Just check my in and outbox. Also, as I clearly stated in my post that you removed, I will not answer anymore of his messages. If you could block him from contacting me you would be nipping it in the bud so to speak. They guy is a troublemaker and his PMs are actually harassing me.

If you would like me to file a formal request, that can be arranged.

There is a block/ignore button, use it. We can't look in your private messages, but you can report them if you feel its necessary. Now to end this little drama fest, and to comply with the wishes of the OP, this thread is closed.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stryke_the_Orc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread