Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hide/Show Zooper notification widget

OP Shintroy

28th April 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
How do I make it so my Zooper Widget hides when I have zero missed calls and shows only when it has one or more missed calls?

Did a bit of browsing and found I would need Tasker for this, and that's where I stopped since its a lot to take in.
--------
Edit - After more browsing it seems I didn't actually need tasker. So instead Ill ask for help on how to hide an entire widget only when I have 1+ missed calls and hide when I have none. Didn't know about the advanced parameter section.
----------
Edit - At the moment I'm using a " $#SUSMS#<1?[oy]999[/oy]$ " to "hide" at the moment. Is there a better way to hide widgets than this? I need to still.be able to widget click them when hidden.
Last edited by Shintroy; 28th April 2014 at 10:38 AM.
28th April 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,391

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintroy

How do I make it so my Zooper Widget hides when I have zero missed calls and shows only when it has one or more missed calls?

Did a bit of browsing and found I would need Tasker for this, and that's where I stopped since its a lot to take in.
--------
Edit - After more browsing it seems I didn't actually need tasker. So instead Ill ask for help on how to hide an entire widget only when I have 1+ missed calls and hide when I have none. Didn't know about the advanced parameter section.
----------
Edit - At the moment I'm using a " $#SUSMS#<1?[oy]999[/oy]$ " to "hide" at the moment. Is there a better way to hide widgets than this? I need to still.be able to widget click them when hidden.

Is the module you are using to display the notification a Text/Rich text module or a bitmap module?
28th April 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

Is the module you are using to display the notification a Text/Rich text module or a bitmap module?

Text. I have one for calls.and sms notifications. Here's an attachment to show what I have so far. The call widget is adjacent to the sms one and hidden correctly. I'm asking if there's a better way to hide the widgets. Maybe change the opacity instead of the x, y positions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_2014-04-28_02-16-30934726327.png
Views:	236
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	2713904  
28th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 15

20 posts
Quote:

Text. I have one for calls.and sms notifications. Here's an attachment to show what I have so far. The call widget is adjacent to the sms one and hidden correctly. I'm asking if there's a better way to hide the widgets. Maybe change the opacity instead of the x, y positions?

Yes, use Advanced Parameters for color with Text, and write 00ffffff for example ( 00 is alpha level ).

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2
28th April 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Themer

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes, controlling the opacity is the other possibility. For (Rich) Text and Rect modules you can control the color via the [c][/c] tags in advanced parameters. The color is defined via a 8 character string where the first two control the opacity of the color. So the modified version of the conditional you posted could look like this:
$#SUSMS#<1?[c]00ffffff[/c]$
28th October 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #6  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 55

235 posts
More
Hmmm, It didn't work. Is there a issue with this? I have put it in advanced parameters and in the text area.
$#SUSMS#<1?[c]00ffffff[/c]$ <-- This shows this ---> [c]00ffffff[/c] in the preview window below. And the with nothing in the widget.
28th October 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #7  
Recognized Themer

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistere372002

Hmmm, It didn't work. Is there a issue with this? I have put it in advanced parameters and in the text area.
$#SUSMS#<1?[c]00ffffff[/c]$ <-- This shows this ---> [c]00ffffff[/c] in the preview window below. And the with nothing in the widget.

This conditional only controls the color of the module and should be put in the Advanced Parameter option. You then have to put the actual content of the module (i.e. #SUSMS#) into the Text option so there is anything on which the opacity can be controlled.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread