Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] [4.0+] Auto Pilot Mode [v7.51 - July 30, 2014]

OP ProjectZed

16th September 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 4

64 posts
Hi this looks to be a great app. However I'm having trouble making it work for my uses. I have android phone that is used as a radio streaming device listening on 3G. I use Xiia Live player with its auto connection unlimited retries feature. This is great until the phone uses its signal or needs a radio reboot. It is not always possible to reboot physically. This is where auto pilot mode comes in. I'd like it to detect the 3G or 2G even has been lost and auto reboot the radio in and out of airplane mode. It doesn't need to be airplane mode in minutes, just a 5 secs in airplane mode will do. Is it possible to use your app for this?
Last edited by galaxyms; 16th September 2014 at 01:23 AM.
16th October 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 13

59 posts
Have the RILJ wakelock on my xperia z 4.4.4 C6603, see if this app might help since my mobile connection is not so good where i live..

Any ideas about pending and airplane mode time? Thanks in advance

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
16th October 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #113  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Downloading, thanks!
17th October 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Info 2 Request
Hi, I am a new Android user from iphone. For it exist iSleepwell that put iphone in airplane mode when faced down. Is also possible to schedule in what time frame tweak must works.
Is possible to add option that put Android in airplane mode like iSleepwell for iPhone. I have search for this function in all Android app but I haven't found it in any app. Now I'm using "Auto pilot mode" app but will be nice to have some option to works like iSleepwell.

Thanks a lot for any feedback.
Mark
28th October 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #115  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Disable airplane Bug
Hello, nice idea for an app, but i have this bug:
I set a scheduler with max treshold overnight. It works fine until the period ends, then this app tries to disable airplane mode periodically 8 times in a minute indefinitely (seen in SU log) while having full signal (still under the nightly max treshold though, but that shouldnt be active anymore). This causes the phone to be awake and drain battery. Turning the service through the app to Off then On stops the disabling until next time. Would be cool if you could fix it.

And a few suggestions:
I think the main window interface is unintuitive, what happens if i schedule an interval, wait until it starts then change settings on title screen? Do these overwrite the scheduler? Until when? Next check for entering Pending time? Next scheduled period start? Forever? Maybe a switch on the main activity could be used to always overwrite the scheduler when its on, and when its off simply gray out/disable the controls and use the scheduled settings?

Also, entering the numbers seems to not always be saved, i read here you recommend pressing enter key, couldnt it be handled reliably?
And a small one, i hate AM/PM time, could you have the time picker read and use system time format please?
Lastly, a setting to automatically remove the persistent notification when the service is disabled would be cool
Last edited by KubaFKubaF; 28th October 2014 at 02:05 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread