OP kms108

23rd October 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #181  
Thanks Meter: 10

537 posts
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joao Oliveira

Does this one work with the Flip Cover? Does it heat a lot? I normally leave the phone to charge overnight.
Brand: Powerqi
Coil Type: Flexi coil
Chipset/IC: TI
Support QI/NFC

Also, where did you bought it?

Thanks.
J.

It Works.
Be aware that one of the issues affecting charge is THE REAL POWER OUTPUT of the Wall adaptor.

I have Chinesse substitutes claiming to be 2.0 A (2000 milliamperes) that barelly give 1/4 of that.
So mi advice is: try first with the original ones (including the original cable) and then go with the substitutes to check what really works for you.
May sound silly, but it made a difference for me.
Regards.
23rd October 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #182  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 852

4,777 posts
All receiver will fit inside the flip cover, but if you after the S view function, only two of the receivers list will work, read within the thread, all the information has been posted.
23rd October 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #183  

537 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

All receiver will fit inside the flip cover, but if you after the S view function, only two of the receivers list will work, read within the thread, all the information has been posted.

BTW, if you are going to buy the S-cover, just go with the original wireless one. For the combined cover+coil price, imho, it's worth the difference.
If you already bought the regular one just try the Power QI.
Regards.
23rd October 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #184  
Thanks Meter: 55

490 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking Glass

It Works.
Be aware that one of the issues affecting charge is THE REAL POWER OUTPUT of the Wall adaptor.

I have Chinesse substitutes claiming to be 2.0 A (2000 milliamperes) that barelly give 1/4 of that.
So mi advice is: try first with the original ones (including the original cable) and then go with the substitutes to check what really works for you.
May sound silly, but it made a difference for me.
Regards.

Quote:

Thanks for the replies.

I Don't have the SView cover i have the flip cover, the one without the window. I only need the open close, wake sleep function to work.
Can you please post the links of where you bought the reciveres? It's really hard to find which is which on ebay , amazon etc...

thanks.
23rd October 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #185  

537 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for the replies.

I Don't have the SView cover i have the flip cover, the one without the window. I only need the open close, wake sleep function to work.
Can you please post the links of where you bought the reciveres? It's really hard to find which is which on ebay , amazon etc...

thanks.

Sorry about the S/flip cover issue, I think it makes no difference as far as wireless charging.
I'm quite found on buying at Amazon. A bit of research and you'll find more options tan you can check.... just choose the one you prefer.
I bought the Power QI you mentioned in your post. this is why I replied......

http://www.amazon.es/s/ref=bl_sr_ele...node=599370031

However they changed the coil, the one shown now is NOT the one I got.

Regards
24th October 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #186  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
3 pins or 2
do you know why some receivers have 3 connectors and others have 2? does this make a difference?

I have used a 3 terminal version of the titan on the first page, it worked ok for a week or so, took a goot 6hrs to charge, nfc worked. but now it wont charge. not sure if its the receiver or pad.
24th October 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #187  
OP Senior Member

4,777 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking Glass

BTW, if you are going to buy the S-cover, just go with the original wireless one. For the combined cover+coil price, imho, it's worth the difference.
If you already bought the regular one just try the Power QI.
Regards.

For the powerqi receiver, the old version does not have the bypass connectors, only the new updated version has it, the old version is slightly less bulge when used.
24th October 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #188  
OP Senior Member

4,777 posts
Quote:

Thanks for the replies.

thanks.

I get all my stock from china, from local shops and the manufacturer direct, but thats is not possible for you, a bit of google will get you all the information, I have also posted a link in this thread, contact them and ask for the new version (old version does not have the bypass contact), as I said, all the information is within the thread, even the information on the old and new version.

word of advice, stock from fonesalesman are made from the same company, it's justs OEM/ODM, but very overpriced, look for the link, and information on how to obtain one at a fraction of the price.
28th October 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #189  
Flag Morrisville
Thanks Meter: 8

108 posts
More
Quote:

For the powerqi receiver, the old version does not have the bypass connectors, only the new updated version has it, the old version is slightly less bulge when used.

Whats the advantage to having bypass connectors?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread