No registration required

[Q] Annoying Screen That Pops Up While Phone Is Connecting A Call

OP cardman827

18th June 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10

53 posts
Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...
Last edited by cardman827; 18th June 2014 at 01:08 PM.
18th June 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Western Washington
Thanks Meter: 32

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardman827

Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...

Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?
18th June 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10

53 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom First

Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?

I suppose I could do that but my headset has small buttons it would probably be just as fast to wait for the popup to go away.

I don't recall this kind of popup in any of the previous phones I owned. Just a minor annoyance..
28th October 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have the same complaint.
My call log has fairly small text and so if not careful could touch the entry next to the intended entry.
AND because the audio source popup is in the way I can't see who I'm calling until the popup goes away.
AND the phone has already started ringing by the time it goes away.

I'm simply asking if there is a way to disable this popup???
My phone app itself has a simple way to change audio source if I want ...
Last edited by dgrafx; 28th October 2014 at 09:03 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread