FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Restore T-Mobile HTC One M8 to Stock ROM with RUU

29th October 2014, 08:41 AM |#21  
Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 3,928

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripperxxx

Yo

I have a quick question for the administrators. I was on Cyanogenmod with TWRP Recovery on my Htc one M8, i did everything stock (installed 2.22.401.4 odexx stock rom, with stock recovery, relocked the bootloader and turner S-ON) Now i have OTA update and when i click install now it shows red triangle and the update fails. When i go into recovery it shows something like 2.22.401.4 "something is wrong or missing something-i dont like to go into recovery to see again but i think you know this issue ) Can you please tell me what to do guys i dont want to sell my htc m8 and i want to get the OTA's in the future without any problem. Btw my phone is bought from T-Mobile Macedonia, where i wondered is this t-mobile RUU for all countries T-Mobile devices or just US?

I will be very grateful for your answers dudes.
Thank you in advance.

RUUs posted to this sub forum are for T-Mobile US only! You need to search the international forum. This sub forum caters exclusively to the US market. Supported device is carrier sku=531, CID =T-MOB010, MID=0P6B13000.
Last edited by Behold_this; 29th October 2014 at 08:45 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ruu
Previous Thread Next Thread