Post Reply

[APP][MultiColor]Htc_BlinkFeed Port + HtcIME by gakugaku[Oct 23thUpdate]

OP gakugaku

Yesterday, 05:15 PM   |  #1221  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Ah, I don't have either installed. Are they required?
Yesterday, 05:18 PM   |  #1222  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
2,160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightshield

Ah, I don't have either installed. Are they required?

No they are not but if they are installed then you don't get feeds displayed on homescreen

Can you show screenshot of the issue
Yesterday, 05:25 PM   |  #1223  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Ok, I've installed all 4 apps in the zip. After I go into Blinkfeed and select Topics, when I go back to the main screen they don't show up and don't display any info. (I don't use any services like FB, only Topics)

However, if I go into the Topic screens and click a Topic (such as Gawker) it will show me stories for it, but not when I go back to the main screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1414599909444.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	2990326   Click image for larger version

Name:	1414599921708.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	2990327  
Yesterday, 05:27 PM   |  #1224  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
2,160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightshield

Ok, I've installed all 4 apps in the zip. After I go into Blinkfeed and select Topics, when I go back to the main screen they don't show up and don't display any info. (I don't use any services like FB, only Topics)

However, if I go into the Topic screens and click a Topic (such as Gawker) it will show me stories for it, but not when I go back to the main screen.

I hope you have installed the HTC service apk as well

I had this same issue and for me it was the fitbit and Foursquare app which was having issues... I uninstalled them and all fine now


Which version u trying
Yesterday, 05:30 PM   |  #1225  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I'm using the blinkfeedv14.zip files that are in the OP, including the HTC service pack.

I don't have Fitbit or Foursquare installed, but I do have the Jawbone UP app (if that matters)
Yesterday, 05:31 PM   |  #1226  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
2,160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightshield

I'm using the blinkfeedv14.zip files that are in the OP, including the HTC service pack.

I don't have Fitbit or Foursquare installed, but I do have the Jawbone UP app (if that matters)

Not really sure but try uninstall in that and see if it works.

Which phone u trying and is it rooted
Yesterday, 05:35 PM   |  #1227  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
This particular phone is a stock Verizon Galaxy Note 4.

However I was also having the same issue on my rooted LG G3.

Wonder if QuadHD resolution has anything to do with it?
Yesterday, 05:38 PM   |  #1228  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
2,160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightshield

This particular phone is a stock Verizon Galaxy Note 4.

However I was also having the same issue on my rooted LG G3.

Wonder if QuadHD resolution has anything to do with it?

its strange bcoz I am using it perfectly fine on my note 4 and lg g3 unrooted and stock

if you can then try doing a factory reset and install fresh v14 bcoz when I broke my head for a few days I did that and all worked then slowly when I started to install apps, I found fitbit and foursquare was the culprit for me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank