Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 39,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PRJ-REQ] Tatanium theme: Winmo 7

Tip us?

Bikram
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [PRJ-REQ] Tatanium theme: Winmo 7

Hi all,
I saw the winmo 7 video other day in youtube. It looks great but it was like a dejavu for me. I have sony erricsson Xperia X1, in that we have a panel called Media experience, it is more or less the same as new winmo interface. (for those who haven't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEQt8tGUuYg )

The only differences are that instead of txt showing you where you are (each time you get in a folder the name of the txt goes on top, that way you know where you are) in Media experience it shows you an icon

notice the icon on the right ( music icon) indicates that you are in music player. Oh yeah and unlike winmo7 it is in the left side. The thing that this is missing is the clock on the background (i photoshoped it) and the weather widget.

HTC UI is great but it also slows down the phone, that's why I prefer titanium. I was wondering if somebody could figure out a way to put a clock and weather widget with it. Some other pics,

d3thstalker
Old
Thanks Meter 65
That theme concept looks gorgeous. It's a brilliantly huge improvement over the default Titanium. However, it reminds me of the SE media manager. But nevermind that.

The clock on the top right corner looks ugly - it's doesn't blend well within the theme. I suggest that a plain text clock in the background should be implemented to give the theme a minimalistic and elegant look. I've worked up on the image to show you what I mean.

The menus should also have some transparency so the background and the clock are visible.
"Knowledge itself could be power. However, knowledge with application is supreme power"

An updated guide to UNLOCKING and ROOTING your Xoom

AT&T HTC One X
Rooted and S-OFF
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.0.0
ROM: 4.3.1 JB CarbonROM Nightlies

Motorola Xoom WiFi
Bootloader: Unlocked & Rooted
Recovery: TWRP 2.2.0
ROM: Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies
Overclocked to 1.6Ghz

smoker46
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i think it's better the clock on the background but the icon only the bigger at the center end take away the little one at the left!

Bikram
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
d3thstalker your picture looks exactly what I was thinking. I did a quick paintbrush work so it looks awefool. But yeah this is what I was talking about, how though

d3thstalker
Old
(Last edited by d3thstalker; 16th February 2010 at 09:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 65
It would be really awesome if someone could develop this for us. I have no background in developing anything or whatsoever. However, I'd like to extend my help to wherever I can.

EDIT: Perhaps if someone could post links to guides or tutorials on editing the Titanium menu, I can try something.
"Knowledge itself could be power. However, knowledge with application is supreme power"

AT&T HTC One X
Rooted and S-OFF

Motorola Xoom WiFi
Overclocked to 1.6Ghz

Bikram
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yes found it,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512029

and some other interesting links

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501584

http://pagespro-orange.fr/BenThon/IndexEn/IndexEn.htm

d3thstalker
Old
Thanks Meter 65
It doesn't look that difficult, it's worth a try. But you are reminded again that I have no background in these things or whatsoever, so don't get your hopes too high, I might simply dump the project if I can't do it.

I'm handling some workload from my office atm, I'll begin immediately after that. I'll flash my phone to WM6.5.3 today, however, to take a look at how this whole thing works. On second thought, it would be better if someone could pass me the following files from the WINDOWS directory on their phone - bronzeres.dll, CHome_listback.png (hidden file) and Titanium_240x320.cpr

AT&T HTC One X
Rooted and S-OFF

Motorola Xoom WiFi
Overclocked to 1.6Ghz

Bikram
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3thstalker View Post
It doesn't look that difficult, it's worth a try. But you are reminded again that I have no background in these things or whatsoever, so don't get your hopes too high, I might simply dump the project if I can't do it.

I'm handling some workload from my office atm, I'll begin immediately after that. I'll flash my phone to WM6.5.3 today, however, to take a look at how this whole thing works. On second thought, it would be better if someone could pass me the following files from the WINDOWS directory on their phone - bronzeres.dll, CHome_listback.png (hidden file) and Titanium_240x320.cpr
Ok I am sending you a private message with those files.

Nokser
Old
(Last edited by Nokser; 17th February 2010 at 09:18 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 574

DONATE TO ME
Greate screen,
A link to the Download?

Bikram
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokser View Post
Greate screen,