Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[PRJ-REQ] Tatanium theme: Winmo 7

OP Bikram

16th February 2010, 05:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1

236 posts
More
Hi all,
I saw the winmo 7 video other day in youtube. It looks great but it was like a dejavu for me. I have sony erricsson Xperia X1, in that we have a panel called Media experience, it is more or less the same as new winmo interface. (for those who haven't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEQt8tGUuYg )

The only differences are that instead of txt showing you where you are (each time you get in a folder the name of the txt goes on top, that way you know where you are) in Media experience it shows you an icon

notice the icon on the right ( music icon) indicates that you are in music player. Oh yeah and unlike winmo7 it is in the left side. The thing that this is missing is the clock on the background (i photoshoped it) and the weather widget.

HTC UI is great but it also slows down the phone, that's why I prefer titanium. I was wondering if somebody could figure out a way to put a clock and weather widget with it. Some other pics,

16th February 2010, 07:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 66

198 posts
More
That theme concept looks gorgeous. It's a brilliantly huge improvement over the default Titanium. However, it reminds me of the SE media manager. But nevermind that.

The clock on the top right corner looks ugly - it's doesn't blend well within the theme. I suggest that a plain text clock in the background should be implemented to give the theme a minimalistic and elegant look. I've worked up on the image to show you what I mean.

The menus should also have some transparency so the background and the clock are visible.
16th February 2010, 09:20 AM   |  #3  
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 2

175 posts
More
i think it's better the clock on the background but the icon only the bigger at the center end take away the little one at the left!
16th February 2010, 09:38 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

236 posts
More
d3thstalker your picture looks exactly what I was thinking. I did a quick paintbrush work so it looks awefool. But yeah this is what I was talking about, how though
16th February 2010, 09:57 AM   |  #5  
Flag Buffalo

198 posts
More
It would be really awesome if someone could develop this for us. I have no background in developing anything or whatsoever. However, I'd like to extend my help to wherever I can.

EDIT: Perhaps if someone could post links to guides or tutorials on editing the Titanium menu, I can try something.
Last edited by d3thstalker; 16th February 2010 at 10:01 AM.
16th February 2010, 07:17 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

236 posts
More
Yes found it,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512029

and some other interesting links

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501584

http://pagespro-orange.fr/BenThon/IndexEn/IndexEn.htm
17th February 2010, 05:28 AM   |  #7  
Flag Buffalo

198 posts
More
It doesn't look that difficult, it's worth a try. But you are reminded again that I have no background in these things or whatsoever, so don't get your hopes too high, I might simply dump the project if I can't do it.

I'm handling some workload from my office atm, I'll begin immediately after that. I'll flash my phone to WM6.5.3 today, however, to take a look at how this whole thing works. On second thought, it would be better if someone could pass me the following files from the WINDOWS directory on their phone - bronzeres.dll, CHome_listback.png (hidden file) and Titanium_240x320.cpr
17th February 2010, 10:01 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

236 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3thstalker

It doesn't look that difficult, it's worth a try. But you are reminded again that I have no background in these things or whatsoever, so don't get your hopes too high, I might simply dump the project if I can't do it.

I'm handling some workload from my office atm, I'll begin immediately after that. I'll flash my phone to WM6.5.3 today, however, to take a look at how this whole thing works. On second thought, it would be better if someone could pass me the following files from the WINDOWS directory on their phone - bronzeres.dll, CHome_listback.png (hidden file) and Titanium_240x320.cpr

Ok I am sending you a private message with those files.
17th February 2010, 10:13 AM   |  #9  
Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 574

3,234 posts
Donate to Me
More
Greate screen,
A link to the Download?
Last edited by Nokser; 17th February 2010 at 10:18 AM.
17th February 2010, 10:22 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

236 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokser

Greate screen,
A link to the Download?

Where can I upload these?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread