Discussion Thread for CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.x KitKat)

OP koala990

Today, 01:54 PM   |  #3591  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 22

132 posts
More
help data conn prob..
hi guys anybody face this issue..

after screen lock am not able to download any files( net speed becomes 0.00kb/s),after screen wakeup data works normally..
can anybody tell how to fix it??
Today, 01:58 PM   |  #3592  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,464

4,591 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk.vignesh

after screen lock am not able to download any files( net speed becomes 0.00kb/s),after screen wakeup data works normally..

If you want psyke83 to help you then you would have to provide a logcat of downloading a file with the screen on then turning off & then back on again

There may also be an option in settings like for example wifi sleep settings which turns wifi off when the screen is off so it maybe the same kind of thing
Today, 02:21 PM   |  #3593  
Gandhinagar - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 487

521 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobleshaft

Definitely not using another app to link apps. Yes I have been using SD-Ext version of google apps because that's the version I wanted to use to minimise resources used on the phone. Are you saying that if I use them it breaks S2E? I could have sworn I saw nothing to say I couldn't do this...

If so I have Bhargav97's gapps zip so will try it this later.

As @psyke83 said earlier, current sdext gapps version (v2.0) isn't compatible with S2E_mod and OTA updates. So psyke83 made some adjustments & changes to v2.0 to make it 100% compatible with OTA updates as well as S2E_mod. You can head over to MADteam's thread for gapps to know more about it and install it on your device.
Today, 04:19 PM   |  #3594  
Arc City
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhargav97

As @psyke83 said earlier, current sdext gapps version (v2.0) isn't compatible with S2E_mod and OTA updates. So psyke83 made some adjustments & changes to v2.0 to make it 100% compatible with OTA updates as well as S2E_mod. You can head over to MADteam's thread for gapps to know more about it and install it on your device.

Yes the sd-ext ver 2.1 is finally working properly with s2e
Today, 04:41 PM   |  #3595  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 51

101 posts
Quote:

Try changing the governer to "Performance".
Today, 05:28 PM   |  #3596  
Thanks Meter: 19

227 posts
More
Quote:

If you use power saver app (ex: leandroid, etc), you can check that app if it's disabled your data when screen turned off or not
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, cyanogenmod, cyanogenmod 11, totoro
Previous Thread Next Thread