IT'S REALY EASY...
First of all, you need this:
- KitKat ROM already installed in your phone
- DEVELOPER OPTIONS ACTIVATED in phone (to activate developer options, go to: settings--->about phone--->build number ..and click 10 times on it to activate)
- USB DEBUGGING activated from DEVELOPER OPTIONS in phone(located in SETTINGS)
- DOWNLOAD FOR PC:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...s-2133155.html (CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM, DOWNLOAD AND JUST INSTALL IT WITHOUT OPENING)
and MOST IMPORTANT this
- EXTRACT downloaded adb.zip to your PC (the best location is in C:...and you will have C:/ adb
Make sure that USB DEBUGGING in your phone IS CHECKED!! CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC.
1. open C:/adb and double click on ADB.exe and after that FASTBOOT.exe (you will see short appearance for a moment of black window in both cases)
2 in opened C:/adb folder, hold SHIFT and press RIGHT CLICK somewhere on blank space and you will see OPEN COMMAND WINDOW HERE...click on it.
3. black command window appears: inside the window
FOR ENABLE TWRP 126.96.36.199 RECOVERY type (or copy text) from below WITHOUT QUOTES:
"adb reboot bootloader" PRESS ENTER (YOU WILL SEE YOUR PHONE ENTERING IN FASTBOOT - HUAWEI LOGO)
"fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52.img" PRESS ENTER (IN FEW SECONDS TWRP WILL BE INSTALLED)
"fastboot reboot" PRESS ENTER (PHONE WILL REBOOT)
FOR ENABLE CUSTOM RECOVERY type (or copy text) from below WITHOUT QUOTES:
"adb reboot bootloader" PRESS ENTER
"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" PRESS ENTER
"fastboot reboot" PRESS ENTER
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!