Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please help identifying tablet

OP insomniacno1

27th October 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up hey insomia
do you have the firmware of this?sorry for making it not related to the topic but this is same as my tablet i think, i want the firmware of your tablet, i also live in philippines (tropa sige na kung pwede sana iprovide mo yung link ng firmware nyan) thankyou hoping for your response.

PS:
make it flashable to livesuit cause some of later 2012-2013 img files are not, most of them i got error like 0x162 or maybe because of installing cwm or anything modification i made make that img file got the error 0x162. thankyou
Last edited by BoomPork; 27th October 2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: adding text
31st October 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomPork

do you have the firmware of this?sorry for making it not related to the topic but this is same as my tablet i think, i want the firmware of your tablet, i also live in philippines (tropa sige na kung pwede sana iprovide mo yung link ng firmware nyan) thankyou hoping for your response.

PS:
make it flashable to livesuit cause some of later 2012-2013 img files are not, most of them i got error like 0x162 or maybe because of installing cwm or anything modification i made make that img file got the error 0x162. thankyou

Hi, I don't have the firmware, but i might be able to make a firmware/Rom dump using uberizer - if you then can make the IMG file yourself. But I don't have any storage apace to upload it too. Also I don't have time to look at this now, but will get back to you later on.

With kind regards

JBJ
Its, Insomniacno1 = sleepless maniac
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread