battery
Not sure about these battery complaints I read about 2.0 but no problems here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-30-08-19-44.png
Views:	97
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	2991445  
Last edited by daw41; Yesterday at 02:25 PM.
Yesterday, 06:02 PM   |  #2912  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 98

574 posts
More
Hi, i'm having two weird bugs related to the knock on.
First, when the phone is locked, SOMETIMES the knock on is entered wrongly by itself, like the touchscreen is broken, but it is not, because the phone works fine.
And the other one, the knock off feature (double tap in the background or the notification bar) doesn't work anymore. I didn't change launcher or something like that.

Thanks
Yesterday, 08:33 PM   |  #2913  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm having problems. Every time i try to boot this it gets stuck in the boot logo. Did everything as said. Wiped everything except the internal and installed both the band and the zip file which opens installation.
Recovery via Recboot.
I'm on the D802 version.
Yesterday, 10:38 PM   |  #2914  
Thanks Meter: 5

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by angryolk

everything is awesome, but in wechat can not hear voice. if this fixed it will perfect

Try dorimanX 8.6 .from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725023
tap stweaks go sound control and make everything to max.
In addition you can try FauxSound apk

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkedude

I'm having problems. Every time i try to boot this it gets stuck in the boot logo. Did everything as said. Wiped everything except the internal and installed both the band and the zip file which opens installation.
Recovery via Recboot.
I'm on the D802 version.

Md5 check?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoyano

Hi, i'm having two weird bugs related to the knock on.
First, when the phone is locked, SOMETIMES the knock on is entered wrongly by itself, like the touchscreen is broken, but it is not, because the phone works fine.
And the other one, the knock off feature (double tap in the background or the notification bar) doesn't work anymore. I didn't change launcher or something like that.

Thanks

Back up your kernel with flashify and try DorimanX kernel. A lot of people have fixed knock on-off problems this way
Yesterday, 11:20 PM   |  #2915  
Flag Buenos Aires

574 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdimi70

Back up your kernel with flashify and try DorimanX kernel. A lot of people have fixed knock on-off problems this way

Ok, so, i went ahead and installed it via the app in the app store, so now i have the dorimanx kernel, but still doesnt work the knock off. What else i have to do?
PS: Knock on still works fine
Last edited by brianmoyano; Today at 03:31 AM.
Today, 06:08 AM   |  #2916  
Thanks Meter: 0

0 posts
Very bad and unfortunate experience
Nees some help, please. Very unfortunate thing happaned to my phone after installation of this ROM on LG D805.
So, i installed the latest Cloudy G3 2.0 ROM and the same thing that has happaned to couple other forum users has happaned to me, MTP stopped working. Therefore, i was not able to upload anything on the phone.
Due to lack of a more clever ideas, I decided to do a full wipe; wishing that it would solve the problem. And I ended up with a phone withouth a ROM, with same Kernel, that does not allows me to connect the phone via USB and upload files (allows only charging via USB).
Does anyone has any ideas how to unbrick it? (Or at least upload files on it)
For now, phone is stucked on booting animation, for obvious reasons.
Last edited by WhiteZlo; Today at 06:14 AM. Reason: Added some extra info.
Today, 07:27 AM   |  #2917  
Thanks Meter: 5

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoyano

Ok, so, i went ahead and installed it via the app in the app store, so now i have the dorimanx kernel, but still doesnt work the knock off. What else i have to do?
PS: Knock on still works fine

You should read this : http://www.mylgphones.com/how-to-fix...ing-issue.html

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteZlo

Nees some help, please. Very unfortunate thing happaned to my phone after installation of this ROM on LG D805.
So, i installed the latest Cloudy G3 2.0 ROM and the same thing that has happaned to couple other forum users has happaned to me, MTP stopped working. Therefore, i was not able to upload anything on the phone.
Due to lack of a more clever ideas, I decided to do a full wipe; wishing that it would solve the problem. And I ended up with a phone withouth a ROM, with same Kernel, that does not allows me to connect the phone via USB and upload files (allows only charging via USB).
Does anyone has any ideas how to unbrick it? (Or at least upload files on it)
For now, phone is stucked on booting animation, for obvious reasons.

Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471370
Today, 09:36 AM   |  #2918  
Flag HCM-PHU MY HUNG
Thanks Meter: 39

240 posts
More
Skype bug with bluetooth
Skype bug with bluetooth
my bluetooth headsets doesnt work on skype. actually I cannot hear and talk at all, .
on my previous cloudy pro rom had the same issue earlier, then It was fixed by CloudyFa. Is there any fix for this rom as well? Thanx.
Today, 10:57 AM   |  #2919  
Flag Buenos Aires

574 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdimi70

You should read this : http://www.mylgphones.com/how-to-fix...ing-issue.html

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471370

But as i said, knock on works. Knock off doesn't.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloudy, cloudyfa, cloudyg3, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread