HTC Desire U T327W (PrimoDS Mini) - need stock Boot.img

Search This thread

nanzer

May 26, 2013
Okay, I was installing a custom ROM for a friend, and I flashed the boot.img of the Desire V before I released he was using a Desire U. I figured, same specs, same phone, right? Well, I Googled, and I found that the touchscreen doesn't work. I looked for a stock boot.img, and only managed to find one where the Wifi and Bluetooth radios don't work on 4pda.ru. Could anyone upload their stock boot.img or link me to one that might work? Also, XDA doesn't have a specific forum for the Desire U, so I posted here.
Someone please help!

datdotdit

May 13, 2013
Okay, I was installing a custom ROM for a friend, and I flashed the boot.img of the Desire V before I released he was using a Desire U. I figured, same specs, same phone, right? Well, I Googled, and I found that the touchscreen doesn't work. I looked for a stock boot.img, and only managed to find one where the Wifi and Bluetooth radios don't work on 4pda.ru. Could anyone upload their stock boot.img or link me to one that might work? Also, XDA doesn't have a specific forum for the Desire U, so I posted here.
Someone please help!

maybe usefull:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2297642

darjiapurv

Jul 4, 2014
Ahmedabad
Someone please help!

I face exactly same problem . I do lots of thing but still not getting correctly. I can not go to recovery. Every recovery oand boot img I flashed not working.
So i searching for RUU but not getting proper .

PRIMODS_MINI PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.30.0008
RADIO-1.18.34D.01
eMMC-boot
Jan 2 2013,22:29:34

Plz help me

thangbk236

Oct 7, 2014
Ha Noi
Thanks
I successfully unbricked my desire u using your guidence.
thank you very much...

But wi-fi and bluetooth are not working...
Any suitable ROM for desire u with working Wi-fi and bluetooth. ?

Thanks again...

some rom for t328w. wifi n bluetooth not working. you can flash nandandroid http://www.mediafire.com/download/44zq6puto3cu7ht/nandbackup.7z extract it and move to backup folder on sdcard, then flash with recovery restore. if you want to use anther rom. you need build it. very hard and take some time to develop it

darjiapurv

Jul 4, 2014
Ahmedabad
Backup of HTC Desire U Stock Rom

Backup of HTC Desire U Stock Rom
h t t p : / / g o o . g l / Y m t 0 t X
(Remove space)
I have not complete 10 posts yet so I cant write URL directly...

Last edited:

preet22

Jun 7, 2015
I face exactly same problem . I do lots of thing but still not getting correctly. I can not go to recovery. Every recovery oand boot img I flashed not working.
So i searching for RUU but not getting proper .

PRIMODS_MINI PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.30.0008
RADIO-1.18.34D.01
eMMC-boot
Jan 2 2013,22:29:34

Plz help me

i am facing the same problem. found any solution?

ajithvs126

Jun 12, 2015
Htc t327w showing only hboot fastoot reboot bootloadr options could not boot the os. Also fastboot or bootloadr not detected by pc or minimal adb n fastboot tool
Sent from my Lenovo using XDA Free mobile app

sgs11

Feb 10, 2016
i am facing the same problem. found any solution?

I am also facing exact same issue. Does anyone has any solution for this ?

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

HTC Desire U dual sim T327w dead boot how to reaper
any helf me ?????:confused:

Could you please tell us, how you resolve this issue and what procedure followed by you to repair it by yourself?

Top Liked Posts