[DIY | TASKER] Use any bluetooth headset as remote camera shutter

OP aikon96

8th August 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 363

1,302 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikon96

Huh? Okay...
So I'll try a trick... I cannot test it, cause I've disabled burst mode in some Xposed module and didn't find the option to enable it again, so please report if this thing works:

I think, longpress at touchscreen at camera button should also result into a burst shooting, so here we go.
This task will emulate a minimal swipe at the camera button --> long press.
So, default long press is set to 5000ms = 5secs...

Was busying these days so didn't give it a try immediately but I did a quick testing and yes I confirm the code can do remote burst shooting. Thanks

My SE MW600 bluetooth just won't work on long press(next/play/previous button) with tasker, either single shoot or burst shooting, all no.

Can you test the long press on your Sony SH20? If it works with long press, then I will buy one.
11th August 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 27

95 posts
More
Sorry my bad, seems like long press won't work with bluetooth... even with my Sony headset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK

Was busying these days so didn't give it a try immediately but I did a quick testing and yes I confirm the code can do remote burst shooting. Thanks

My SE MW600 bluetooth just won't work on long press(next/play/previous button) with tasker, either single shoot or burst shooting, all no.

Can you test the long press on your Sony SH20? If it works with long press, then I will buy one.

12th August 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 363

1,302 posts
Quote:

Sorry my bad, seems like long press won't work with bluetooth... even with my Sony headset.

Do you know any BT with more functional buttons in tasker(not just next/play/previous, only three) and you recommend? I want to buy a new one with independent rewind and fast forward button.
30th October 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1

309 posts
Hi,
Thank you for your tips using SBH20 as a camera remote control. It works great.
How can I do the same system to transform the back and forward buttons as a rewind and fast-forward buttons.
I have tried, but I have not seen a way to do a rewind and fast-forward action in Tasker.
Regards, Chris
1st November 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #25  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 27

95 posts
More
Rewind? Do you mean audio controls? I'm using poweramp for that... There is a setting for that.
Or do you mean another thing?
1st November 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 1

309 posts
Quote:

Rewind? Do you mean audio controls? I'm using poweramp for that... There is a setting for that.
Or do you mean another thing?

I want to do rewind/fast forward with the hardward buttons of the SHB20 bluetooth headset. I am not interested to do rewind/fast forward with graphical buttons inside an application.

I have done half of the work: I can catch the hardware back/forward buttons of the SBH20 bluetooth headset with Tasker.
Now I just need to assign a rewind/fast forward action to them, how can I do that?

Regards, Chris
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread