Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Replacement battery?

OP b4d5h0t

27th March 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #1  
b4d5h0t's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app
30th October 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4d5h0t

Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app

Hello! I'm very interested in this also. I have the z15 smart watch and it's physically a truesmart omate clone. Have you found anything?
31st October 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuoppikake

Hello! I'm very interested in this also. I have the z15 smart watch and it's physically a truesmart omate clone. Have you found anything?

I have 1 charger that I never use and might be able to sell ...
How easily to they break? Did the clone not come with one and if so did it already break?
31st October 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrseife

I have 1 charger that I never use and might be able to sell ...
How easily to they break? Did the clone not come with one and if so did it already break?

Hi! I'm sorry. I should've been more precise about what I meant. I was talking about TS battery. The stock battery in z15 smartwatch is 500mAh and I have huge problems with calibrating it. The battery indicator shows 100% or 99% for whole day and then rapidly decreases. The watch just shuts down when the indicator hits 80%. That may be problem in the rom too.
2nd November 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 7
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4d5h0t

Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app


http://www.pearl.de/a-PX1792-1021.sh...0uFWPTc2qoNVLu
.....thats for the charger - i think they may have the battery as well, but my German's not too good (batterrie)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes