Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] custom recovery on SM-G730V ???

OP SmsMcFly

25th May 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?
26th May 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 184

763 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsMcFly

I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?

I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?
26th May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7,047

4,540 posts
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?

No recovery available for your model yet, probably never. All cwm & twrp are specific for each device
3rd November 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
update
Quote:

can you give update on where you stand, not with the recovery but ability to use outside of US. I'm assuming you want to use on GSM network
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread