Ask a question

No registration required

Unknown Error 150

OP sunkissg

29th June 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Need some advice else will return phone to service center if unable to DIY to fix.

Have a D855 here. Phone is stock, not rooted. During file transfer, it frozen and rebooted into a white screen asking for "Enter pin/password to decrypt storage". Don't recall setting a pin thus have no clue what to input. Phone started making clicking sound after 10 seconds.

Did a VolDown+Power to entry Factory Reset but return with "e:failed to mount /cache (unknown error 150)"

Able to hold VolDown and enter Download Mode but as I have a Mac here, not sure which tool to execute. Can I recover with *.kdz?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140629_101823.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	2823245  
3rd November 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

85 posts
More
Same error here:

E: failed to mount sdcard / Unknown error 150

when I try to find a .zip/.tot in recovery menu. I am ioroot'ed and am just trying to get a deodexed rom. I have Jasmine v2 and Stock. Both are on sdcard and internal card.

I am not sure how else to flash these ROMS another way, ie tethered. I was playing with LGFlash Tool but did not know what .dll file I needed to put first before the "S/W" which I would have guessed to be the .tot(Jasmine 2 or Stock). I just didnt touch it. I'm pretty sure I'll figure that in time but the error 150 is a big ?
I did boot into recovery with ROM Toolbox, but this happened before I unrooted and rerooted and had that same prob. Now I am on a mission..
*wanted to add mine: Verizon VS985-10B

Thanks
Rich
Last edited by richsapf; 3rd November 2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: wanted to add mine: Verizon VS985-10B
3rd November 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 151

63 posts
kdz test mode in flashtool cse, if you enter dowload
3rd November 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

85 posts
More
I am not sure what that means. Kind of a newbe with LGFlashTool, and rooting LG,

What are: kdz & cse? I looked everywhere when I open LGFlashTool.

I have a 64gig(58 actually) sdcard. Thinking it might be that? The card read/writes fines on G3 and pc. I can't see how it is formatted in properties. should it be fat32?

Oh man!.. I just saw another app called "LG Flash Tool" , not "LGFlashTool"..lol.. NOW those letters make sense...whew...
Will see if that works then figure out the Unknown error 150

Thanks
Last edited by richsapf; 4th November 2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: clarification
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread