FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] Xiaomi Redmi Root

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By c.adhityaa, Junior Member on 10th June 2014, 09:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi.

I have a Redmi (HM 1W). But I just can't seem to root it.
There is a Security application that has an option to enable root, but it is grayed out: i.imgur.com / zkMqNyZ.png

I tried to install TWRP. No success. Root Checker says it is not yet rooted.

Please help. Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks!
 
 
29th July 2014, 07:00 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This is from the xiaomi.eu forum:

Quote:

U must install the Developer Rom .Root Permissions cannot be enabled on stable version firmware

1st August 2014, 03:36 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.adhityaa

Hi.

I have a Redmi (HM 1W). But I just can't seem to root it.
There is a Security application that has an option to enable root, but it is grayed out: i.imgur.com / zkMqNyZ.png

I tried to install TWRP. No success. Root Checker says it is not yet rooted.

Please help. Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks!

This is a modification of my script for Xiaomi Note.
after installing the root switch becomes active in security
Attached Files
File Type: zip Root_RedmiNotetest.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.29 MB, 1269 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alting For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 03:42 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by W60

This is from the xiaomi.eu forum:

Redmi Note don't have developer ROMS for download
6th August 2014, 10:10 AM |#5  
valimot's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alting

This is a modification of my script for Xiaomi Note.
after installing the root switch becomes active in security



i'm installed with notifiacation rooted has successf, but the root switch still not active on security menu,
my redmi model is HM NOTE 1W, MIUI ver JHDMIBE25.0.1

thanks
7th August 2014, 01:50 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valimot

i'm installed with notifiacation rooted has successf, but the root switch still not active on security menu,
my redmi model is HM NOTE 1W, MIUI ver JHDMIBE25.0.1

thanks

I have redmi model is HM NOTE 1W too, and ROM ver 25. All OK.
4th November 2014, 01:41 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alting

This is a modification of my script for Xiaomi Note.
after installing the root switch becomes active in security

how can i install it? my phone not have updater apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes