Ask a question

No registration required

Bounty request to unlock SPH-L720T GSM

OP silverfox88

17th October 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Thanks for trying guys, im also waiting for the unlock could somebody tell me about the proggress, I dont know about programming so I cannot suggest anything but a progress bar for those that are waiting would be really appreciated
17th October 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #22  
Flag Tegucigalpa
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Offer for developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris14

Thanks for trying guys, im also waiting for the unlock could somebody tell me about the proggress, I dont know about programming so I cannot suggest anything but a progress bar for those that are waiting would be really appreciated

I am willing to give $60 by paypal in addition to what is already offered to the developer to help SIM Unlock my SPH-L720t , hope there is progress unlocking this device. Seems that IMEI and SIM Serial number must match in order to work for this special sprint lock.
26th October 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #23  

17 posts
More
There's a guy that claims he has the solution he said that will release it soon,I think that was designed based on the s5 but should work on 720t since the unlock process its pretty much the same there is a post to bounty for the s5 pass by that post and put your pledges http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...l-sim-t2832927

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Free mobile app
26th October 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #24  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris14

There's a guy that claims he has the solution he said that will release it soon,I think that was designed based on the s5 but should work on 720t since the unlock process its pretty much the same there is a post to bounty for the s5 pass by that post and put your pledges http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...l-sim-t2832927

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Free mobile app

thanks for the update
28th October 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #25  

8 posts
Please help unlock L720T
Please helmp anybody to unlock L720T...how much i should pay to do that?...
4th November 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Finaly l720t unlocked
Here post with unlocking tool - http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...print-t2928250. All thanks to aalyatim.

Tested on l720t. It works. Operator - Kyivstar (GSM). All works fine Internet, MMS, calls, SMS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bounty, request, sph-l720t, unlock
Previous Thread Next Thread