No registration required

Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped

OP wmfreak

12th August 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pourazar_reza

HI, it's possible that you installed wrong art area, my English language is not good,, try to download your region art runtime, this error come when the phone doesn't know your region, for example you r in middle East but you have installed art runtime for Europe,, I didn't work on any LG mobile phones, I hope it be helpful

The ART and DALVIK options are pre-installed on the phone. Therefor the area would already be established. Additionally, when the phone resets the ART and the DALVIK options only install 87 item now. How can I get the both of them to install the correct number of applications? Remember, the phone is not rooted anymore. Once I changed from DALVIK to ART the root ended. And I don't have the ability to download anything by Google. And when I try to download direct the phone won't let me open the item. So what options do I really have. Its a good phone and I want to keep it and not throw it away.
19th August 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Response
Quote:
Originally Posted by professor2012

The ART and DALVIK options are pre-installed on the phone. Therefor the area would already be established. Additionally, when the phone resets the ART and the DALVIK options only install 87 item now. How can I get the both of them to install the correct number of applications? Remember, the phone is not rooted anymore. Once I changed from DALVIK to ART the root ended. And I don't have the ability to download anything by Google. And when I try to download direct the phone won't let me open the item. So what options do I really have. Its a good phone and I want to keep it and not throw it away.

Try to change your rom completly, Download an Official LG Rom and Necessary Tools And Try to change It with Your Pc, Download your Region Rom.
20th September 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #23  
Central NY
Thanks Meter: 5

50 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by professor2012

I have this issue and found that it would only happen with numbers that did not gave the area code setup in the contact list. Once I added the AC To all my contacts the error went away.
5th November 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up FIXED
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi.moha

my friend
don't try to reset , wipe any thing .
i have same problem and posted before : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2620340
i asked from all kings of developing , but no one could help me .

Nothing above worked for my THL phone, one nice person suggested a solution which did. Very simple and effective fix - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETyyF3RAr6A - read comments section. Hope it works for you. Pass on to as many people as you can.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread