Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 11,257

12,389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yung40oz84

I am not S Off, so I am waiting for the RUU for ATT for the new OTA that is releasing very, very soon. I mean I could run the earlier one, but I want to be able to update to the latest firmware and it is not pushed out yet by ATT (still in certification stage). So, this is something I will do eventually.

You're not S-OFF? Well that's probably your problem. I'm sure that if you were S-OFF, you wouldn't be having any issues.
4th November 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #422  
Thanks Meter: 203

1,282 posts
Seems that the new 2.00 version of ElementalX's kernel for Sense 4.4.4 isn't showing up in Multirom.
4th November 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #423  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 11,257

12,389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiskei

Seems that the new 2.00 version of ElementalX's kernel for Sense 4.4.4 isn't showing up in Multirom.

Where, in the app? That's correct it isn't, because we still don't have source for all the Carriers yet. Once we have all the source I can build a properly compatible version of ElementalX and add it to the app. In the meantime, you can download it from the thread directly if you're on a compatible variant.
5th November 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #424  
Thanks Meter: 8

114 posts
Donate to Me
More
I dont think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

You're not S-OFF? Well that's probably your problem. I'm sure that if you were S-OFF, you wouldn't be having any issues.

You do not need S OFF for an overwhelming amount of things. I do not think that is the issue, as it is working with every AOSP rom, but not my Venom sense rom. Just have to wait I guess till new RUU comes out. Maybe I will S Off with Sunshine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread