Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

My|Phone Agua Rio

OP CallMeX!!

1st June 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Also for Wiko Rainbow ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeX!!

Description

MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. This rom was ported from MIUI v5 for GFive A800 and supported by Ansuman Mahapatra @helloansuman MIUI Profile HERE of MIUI Official Developers so we can experience a weekly OTA update from MIUI.
OTA Updates will be released on every Saturday or Sunday.

And also working on Explay Fresh v1.00

Do you guys know if this works on the Wiko Rainbow ? I think this is the exact same phone, but I'm new to android and all this so I just would like to be sure !
30th July 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #12  

1 posts
Issue with FFCam and MCam
Hi Guys.

Quick question regarding MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. I flashed this ROM to my MPA RIO and I'm now facing issues with my phone's front facing camera and main camera.

FF Cam - I can no longer access this as the button to tap vanishes as soon as the camera app loads.
Main Cam - The preview is upside down. When the I take photos, it is also upside down.

Anyone here that experienced the same issues? Desperate for a fix.

Regards,
Iwo
7th August 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #13  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamayangMalaya

Hi,

MP AGUA RIO is now alive and kicking! SOLVED!

I flashed the Stock Recovery for S5500 you just gave/recommended...then the phone boot looped up to the LOGO...

Then I followed Sir Edmhar Laoag's Video Tutorial in YouTube (wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=QAPFfsBNoNQ)

Kudos to all of you and also to Sir carliv@xda, who promptly answered my queries, enlightened me and gave recommendations on how to solve the problem!

Thanks to all of you guys!

Hope this thread helps a troubled AGUA RIO user/tweaker

sir can u give me the stock rom for myphone rio. i have the same problem. my phone stucks.. it hangs with the logo of myphone.. pls help me to fix it.. thank you in advance..
26th August 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #14  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteriwo

Hi Guys.

Quick question regarding MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. I flashed this ROM to my MPA RIO and I'm now facing issues with my phone's front facing camera and main camera.

FF Cam - I can no longer access this as the button to tap vanishes as soon as the camera app loads.
Main Cam - The preview is upside down. When the I take photos, it is also upside down.

Anyone here that experienced the same issues? Desperate for a fix.

Regards,
Iwo

UP

I am also experiencing the same problem,,anyone who has the solution? pls post it,i really like the MIUI rom,I dont want to change because of some cam problems,
20th October 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #15  

1 posts
I cant dl the files ts. It has removed?
6th November 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #16  

2 posts
Is this compatible for MyPhone Rio Aqua s5500.? Let me know so i can flash my phone to a new firmware like kitkat.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread