FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-I9205/9200] [UNOFFICIAL] [AOSP][KK] [20140623] **C-RoM** - v7.1 : 4.4.4

3,830 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,100
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
7th September 2014, 06:09 PM |#161  
trogper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silesh.Nair

Samsung watch on works.

thanks

found out tvterm doesnt. Says my device doesnt have ir blaster

EDIT: found out it DOES. i just needed to find updated version
 
 
7th September 2014, 09:09 PM |#162  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogper

just to be sure, is it ok if i flash from 4.4 stock (touchwiz) rom?
in desc. is 4.2.2

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------



what is this theme called?

Flat style theme and flat style xposed module.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yuban97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yuban97 Ad-Free
7th September 2014, 10:05 PM |#163  
trogper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
the kernel doesnt like to be turned on from charging.

phone was off, there was the charging animation and loading circle inside battery
i held power button, it vibrated and screen started flickering around 1Hz

also, why is ro.secure and ro.adb.secure set to 0?
this effectively voids all security combined with adb default on
8th September 2014, 12:29 AM |#164  
trogper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
front facing photos are strangely stretched vertically
this tape roll is "perfect" circle
this tape roll
8th September 2014, 01:34 AM |#165  
Silesh.Nair's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,100
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogper

the kernel doesnt like to be turned on from charging.

phone was off, there was the charging animation and loading circle inside battery
i held power button, it vibrated and screen started flickering around 1Hz

also, why is ro.secure and ro.adb.secure set to 0?
this effectively voids all security combined with adb default on

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogper

front facing photos are strangely stretched vertically
this tape roll is "perfect" circle

this tape roll

Dude, you wanna use the ROM, use it. Else move on to something which suits your needs.

Charging while phone is off does not work. For front facing camera, change resolution to 1.9 from 2.1.
8th September 2014, 07:31 AM |#166  
trogper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silesh.Nair

Dude, you wanna use the ROM, use it. Else move on to something which suits your needs.

Charging while phone is off does not work. For front facing camera, change resolution to 1.9 from 2.1.

I mean no offence, I'm just reporting bugs.
I really appreciate your commitment and work on this ROM,
especially the boot animation is lovely.

Setting for statusbar in expanded desktop doesn't work; stays hidden
8th September 2014, 09:01 AM |#167  
Silesh.Nair's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,100
 
Donate to Me
More
v7.1 is buggy and this ROM hasn't been updated in a long time. I don't see it updated in the near future as the developers are taking a break.

You should try a different ROM like carbon/du/slim..
9th September 2014, 11:36 PM |#168  
trogper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silesh.Nair

v7.1 is buggy and this ROM hasn't been updated in a long time. I don't see it updated in the near future as the developers are taking a break.

You should try a different ROM like carbon/du/slim..

I have used carbon for 3/4 of a year on MAKO. had a few reboots a week, sometimes a day, but I'll give it a try
10th September 2014, 04:35 AM |#169  
Junior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Screen Cast is not working.

P.S. I use Samsung All Share Cast Dongle.
6th November 2014, 11:12 AM |#170  
Jonny's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 9,689
 
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed at OP's request.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes