FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

How to copy files to my SD card with file commander

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By take55, Member on 17th May 2014, 12:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st May 2014, 01:21 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Is it somehow possible to install say ES explorer as a system app and the have full SD rights?
 
 
21st May 2014, 06:32 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jismail

Is it somehow possible to install say ES explorer as a system app and the have full SD rights?

No, not without unlocked bootloader/root. But then you can let all user app access the sd-card.
27th May 2014, 04:12 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I can confirm on a NON-root device that File Commander does allow you to write to the external SD card with copy/paste(paste option is under the 'edit/page with pencil' icon).
27th May 2014, 04:38 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by __nv__

I can confirm on a NON-root device that File Commander does allow you to write to the external SD card with copy/paste(paste option is under the 'edit/page with pencil' icon).

Thanks for confirmation
5th August 2014, 01:22 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Red face Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonHawk

The icon you're looking for is the one that looks like a sheet of paper with a pencil on it. Click on that, then in the drop-down click "Paste".

Done it many many times already, shouldn't be a problem at all.

Awesome, thanks @EonHawk. That was not intuitive to me either.
6th August 2014, 01:12 AM |#16  
kbroh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Easy fix guys: Install NextApp SDfix.apk. It fixes the sd card privileges to allow all read write permissions for sdcard.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 Tablet Wifi using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th August 2014, 07:44 PM |#17  
Senior Member
St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbroh

Easy fix guys: Install NextApp SDfix.apk. It fixes the sd card privileges to allow all read write permissions for sdcard.

This "NextApp SDfix" requires ROOT, the mentioned app does not need anything to work.


Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk
7th November 2014, 01:40 AM |#18  
Root your device and install Root browser from google play it will download binarys @first time and will fix your problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes