Thanks Meter: 50

236 posts
reddit
11th August 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
More
Whatsapp with ability to reply
Please can we have whatsapp with the ability to type a reply on G2N - if we can use flesky to sms then why cant we whatsapp with it or have a update to whatsapp that will allow us to type replies on the G2N
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boxecutor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 3

155 posts
Altimeter and barometer would be very handy.

Just to give an update found a clock that displays altimeter and barometer

Outdoor watch
Last edited by LUCA LUCA; 13th August 2014 at 10:34 PM.
27th August 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #24  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 38

142 posts
More
Hey, guys...new to this forum ('cause I just got my Gear 2 Neo!)...jumping from the People's ROM forum over on the Galaxy S III side.
The most annoying thing I find about the watch is that the basic Display won't show *seconds*!
This is a *WATCH*....apparently, if I want seconds to display, I have to get some funky analog clock face, or a wierd digital display.
I like the original Clock text display (I changed the background)...I just want the seconds to show!
Is there a hack for that?
29th August 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 68

343 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretPD

Hey, guys...new to this forum ('cause I just got my Gear 2 Neo!)...jumping from the People's ROM forum over on the Galaxy S III side.
The most annoying thing I find about the watch is that the basic Display won't show *seconds*!
This is a *WATCH*....apparently, if I want seconds to display, I have to get some funky analog clock face, or a wierd digital display.
I like the original Clock text display (I changed the background)...I just want the seconds to show!

Get Multi-Watch and make it look however you want. It's hands down one of the best apps for our watch and one of my most useful apps because of the swipe-up shortcut panel. You won't regret it.
27th September 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
apps
I would love someone to make a train time app for uk trains that you can set a home station and when your out it will let you know the train times and platform. Could have really done with one last night.

Also a clock that looks just like the one on the gear s. Can't find any analog clock that shows number of notifications and battery.

Thanks
3rd November 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 326

863 posts
Is there any way to get a functional browser for gear 2 neo ?
I mean a browser with search option?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th November 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #28  
Flag Albany, OR
Thanks Meter: 142

1,250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudioh

Extensions to Tasker or Automateit, or a dedicated profile manager, in order to easily change screen brightness and timeout, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDanInTX

I would love an app that allows for one-click changes to brightness and wake gesture in one place so I don't have to dig through menus every night/morning. Daytime - Brightness to 3, Gesture to Last Viewed. Nighttime - Brightness to 1, Gesture to None.

If there was a standalone alarm, I could even turn off bluetooth during nighttime. I already need a way to disable notifications at night. Tired of random work emails waking me up. GRRRR.

Yes please, anything to automate things. Gesture motion on at home (Wifi trigger), bluetooth off during night hours, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to 12gage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretPD

Probably a pretty good reason for it, it'll likely be a massive battery drain. Most other watch faces do it by the minute to save it running constantly.

Not specifically an app request, but I wish they would bloody make the apps look nicer or introduce themes.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread