Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Nice, although I get this:

agevegaz.jpg

Sent from my leanKernel 3.11 powered stock 4.4.2 (NF9) SM-N900T

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
I just don't get why Google isn't putting the damn numbers on the top like the Samsung and other keyboards? Too hard to do or something? lol That's why I never download these things. I have a modified Google keyboard with the numbers on top if anyone wants it let me know.

topolovich

Mar 2, 2012
Rotnem
I just don't get why Google isn't putting the damn numbers on the top like the Samsung and other keyboards? Too hard to do or something? lol That's why I never download these things. I have a modified Google keyboard with the numbers on top if anyone wants it let me know.

I'd definitely give it a shot. Thanks man! I agree wholeheartedly about the number row too.

BTW - I'm in Cleveland. Rotnem is Mentor backwards...

Reactions: K-alz

x0rsw1tch

Oct 3, 2011
Kent

LOL we are everywhere on XDA man. I know a lot of us here.

The gf and I come to Cleveland on occasion. Went to both beer festivals, and we try to get to the Green House Tavern as much as possible, as their food is just amazing!

Cheers!

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
The gf and I come to Cleveland on occasion. Went to both beer festivals, and we try to get to the Green House Tavern as much as possible, as their food is just amazing!

Cheers!
You should come see us at the adega restaurant at the metropolitan hotel ;)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Cheers!
BTW. How do you like the keyboard, man?

topolovich

Mar 2, 2012
Rotnem
I can't believe Google doesn't make their keyboards like this by default. I used SwiftKey or a stock Samsung / LG one for the numbers.

And hell yeah to the NE Ohio love.. Such a small world bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts