Ask a question

No registration required

Half-Life 2 (portal) playable on non-tegra devices [How to]

OP Marchelino

3rd November 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Unhappy
Hey all! Was able to get this up and running on my Galaxy S3 with a very respectable framerate

My issue is that there's some issue with z-sorting or shader emulation or something (I won't pretend to know what might be causing it...). Take a look at my screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/vSP4s

Basically, objects are showing up in front of objects they shouldn't, certain things are blipping in and out of existence and I walk around, and there are a bunch of rendering issues everywhere.

The weird thing is that the graphics seem to act normally for about 5 seconds right as the game loads the main menu, then it craps out on itself. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!!
5th November 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Controller Problem
Please help, I put a lot of time into this. I got OpenGL to work without issues but a completely unexpected problem appeared. When I play it seems that my right analog stick doesn't work and instead the look is infinately spinning unless i press RT which is the bottom right shift on the wired xbox 360 controller. The game thinks that those shifts are the analog stick and ignores the right analog stick (the left one works). I am on a nexus 7 2013 running 4.4.2. How can i fix this? Is there an app that changes or emulates the keys on a controller?
5th November 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #83  
Flag Palm Bay
Thanks Meter: 314

650 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Bailuc

Please help, I put a lot of time into this. I got OpenGL to work without issues but a completely unexpected problem appeared. When I play it seems that my right analog stick doesn't work and instead the look is infinately spinning unless i press RT which is the bottom right shift on the wired xbox 360 controller. The game thinks that those shifts are the analog stick and ignores the right analog stick (the left one works). I am on a nexus 7 2013 running 4.4.2. How can i fix this? Is there an app that changes or emulates the keys on a controller?

Tincore KeyMapper can remap the keys to practically anything, but I think you need to pay to get analog remapping. It's worth it, though.
9th November 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbear294

Tincore KeyMapper can remap the keys to practically anything, but I think you need to pay to get analog remapping. It's worth it, though.

Okay... I have the same problem, I don't know what to do now... I tried so many combinations of key making and saw so many tutorials but no avail... Can you make a tutorial? Please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gltools, half-life 2, how to, non-tegra, portal
Previous Thread Next Thread